Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Onision Tree Saga

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:17 am

Apparently Onision never did any SERE training. That was a lie.

It was talked about a ways back in this thread - Basically the story he tells and how he ended up in SERE just didn't mesh with people who had been in the AF. Then there's the story Onion tells about a black mamba almost attacking him during training. Black Mamba's aren't in the US. Now, Onion is an idiot and sure he could've just misidentified a snake or lied for dramatic effect, but I remember a few people here with military experience automatically called bullshit.

A user got ahold of Onision's record via the FOIA (Freedom of Info Act) and waited for the documents to arrive. This user had an extensive military background as well I believe, and actually went through a lot of the training Gurgle claimed to have completed. He apparently was demoted from Airman Senior to Airman Basic for all the shit he pulled.

They contacted someone they knew through the military, paid the fee and got the documents on Onion. In the end, they had a lot to say about his military "career" if you can even call it that, but he was a base cop before he got kicked out. His career went like this:

a) Basic Training
b) Technical School (Security Police)
c) Base of Assignment
d) Base of Assignment #2
e) Base detail duty/Removal

The user goes on to say this:
There was no special op's training, there was no super secret computer service he claimed he did for the Air Force, there was no uber duber cross training from this to that, there were absolutely zero commendations but there were issues. He went in as a cop, trained as a cop, and was kicked out while a cop. There are no other this, that's, or anything else. He, quite literally, achieved nothing and when I say "nothing" I am, again, being literal and not facetious.

The demotion (SrA to AB) was due to the Article 15. Losing rank takes a serious issue and losing more than one rank takes a massive issue. I really don't know how more clear I can be outside of repeating the guy did absolutely nothing and was a failure who received one of the worst discharges a person can obtain (only prison and a DD being worse).
He was demoted three ranks which is rare and almost unheard of. He got in trouble for disobeying command, he stripped naked in front of his commanding officer to prove a point, oh yea - and the cherry on top of this shit cake?

He was fucking around with an underage daughter of another military officer that was higher ranked than him. He was told to stay away, and he didn't. He's an idiot and kept contacting her, she then complained to her father I believe, something happened and.... They kicked him out. He got an Article 15 and was discharged and that was the end of his "career". He can never return to the armed forces.

He cannot receive a military funeral when he dies, he cannot use the GI Bill.
So him claiming to be military and using shit like the VA to get special loans so he doesn't have to put 20% down on a house is all meming on his part. He was a piece of shit who got drummed out. Even the chair force didn't want him there on desk duty as a fucking mall cop.

He was a disgrace in every respect and deserves no accolades for enlisting.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

conchncoral

Post by conchncoral » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:38 am

Even in uniform he was chasing underaged bush. He could not find a 14 year old he didnt want to put in the missionary position.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:03 am

It never stops with this guy, does it? Also why do I get the feeling he joined the military in hopes of doing some pillage-and-rape action in some Third World hellhole?
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:25 am
Yeah, this whole onision thing feels pretty gross tbh. A shitty internet cow is fucking up the local ecosystem for who knows how many species and the humans who live there and work the land. Even licensed sport fishing and hunting funnels money back into conservation efforts and prevents the dominance of invasive species over protected ones. The damage he's caused will cost a ton to repair and I don't think he'll ever understand that.
Don't get settled on the past tense just yet. He's still out there defiling nature.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Do you even get to call yourself a veteran if you've never seen any military deployment?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:28 pm

Given how unstable and clearly out of his mind this guy is, I am surprised he hasn't been involved in mass shooting yet...

We deal with all sorts of crazy here, sperging about mentally ill trannies or sociopaths, but Onision is one league above most of the lunatics. And unlike someone like John Flynt, Onision just looks like a person that would try to murder you if the stars in his head just aligned right. Seriously, any time this guy is mentioned, it's something crazy, creepy or just something otherworldly...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:19 pm
Do you even get to call yourself a veteran if you've never seen any military deployment?
Pretty sure George W Bush has done it.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:03 am
It never stops with this guy, does it? Also why do I get the feeling he joined the military in hopes of doing some pillage-and-rape action in some Third World hellhole?
He'd feel right at home in the Middle East. All the underage cunt he could shake a stick at and no bushes around to bother him.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:16 pm

At least here you don't get called veteran unless you've been in a war.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:28 pm
Given how unstable and clearly out of his mind this guy is, I am surprised he hasn't been involved in mass shooting yet...
Nah, he's not the guy for that sorta thing. I could more see him doing some Ted Bundy kinda things. You never know what the guy needed the digging machinery for other than raping the local biosphere.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:36 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:28 pm

We deal with all sorts of crazy here, sperging about mentally ill trannies or sociopaths, but Onision is one league above most of the lunatics. And unlike someone like John Flynt, Onision just looks like a person that would try to murder you if the stars in his head just aligned right. Seriously, any time this guy is mentioned, it's something crazy, creepy or just something otherworldly...
He does give off serial killer vibes for sure but because he's such a dimwit I doubt anything would come of it. He's the one person I've seen who rivals DSP when it comes to the Dunning-Kruger effect. Imagine being his neighbour. You can see from all the complaints they're filing against him that they hate his guts.

Also confirming that in bongland you don't get to call someone a veteran unless they've been deployed in a combat zone. So we don't really call them army veterans, but we have Falklands veterans, Iraq veterans, Afghanistan veterans etc etc. Guarding the car park or whatever Onion boy did doesn't count. He's the definition of someone who only joined the army because he was so stupid nowhere else would take him, and those types always get found out pretty quick.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:45 pm

conchncoral wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:38 am
Even in uniform he was chasing underaged bush. He could not find a 14 year old he didnt want to put in the missionary position.
He had his first underage wife there

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:36 pm

I think Onion Boy loves himself too much to destroy himself in the blaze of honorable hari kari that is a mass shooting. Raping and murdering a teenage runaway and doing a shit job of hiding the body on the other hand...