Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Onision Tree Saga

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:18 pm
What is it with lolcows and shitty lawyers.
If they knew how to listen to good advice they wouldn't be lolcows
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:58 pm

But he can't believe that he gets out of this shit. I think that any judge (young or old) will take a very close look on the case when the country is involved. When i see onions face i know that he will say something stupid in court (he will think it is smug and very smart) and the judge will roast him for that.

Btw. Is it by law possible that the state takes over the property if he cant pay a fine?

Damn, this shitter musta made local news by now. Are there no videos of it SOMEWERE??
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:01 pm

I think he does jail time if he can't pay the fine.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:41 pm

They might give him jail and a fine
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:13 pm

GitGud wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:58 pm
But he can't believe that he gets out of this shit. I think that any judge (young or old) will take a very close look on the case when the country is involved. When i see onions face i know that he will say something stupid in court (he will think it is smug and very smart) and the judge will roast him for that.

Btw. Is it by law possible that the state takes over the property if he cant pay a fine?

Damn, this shitter musta made local news by now. Are there no videos of it SOMEWERE??
From what I hear, they can also take his property if they think he's fucking up the environment too much. And yeah, if you get fined and can't pay it with cash money, the government will take its toll from whatever assets you do have. Jail time can always be added on as well, especially for contempt which I suspect onionboy will qualify for at the first in-person hearing.

INB4 youtube begging video comes out where lainey cries for bail money.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:56 pm

I hope he gets one of those judges that believes in creative sentences and allows Onion boy to keep a Web cam on him through his sentence. Never seen an Onion get prison raped.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:49 pm

The 8th amendment was a mistake.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:24 pm

Latest Greg update: remember that neighbour who was also done for working on protected wetland, likely reported by Greg himself? He was let off with not even a warning. He responded to his stop work order by having a polite phone call with an official, explaining he wasn't aware of the regulations, and taking the official's advice to let vegetation regrow. It's all on the county website if anyone cares to look it up (or just visit Lolcow). This prompted Onion to hold a pity party for himself on Twitter.

Compare that response with Onion-San, who:
Sperged out on Twitter
Sperged out on email
Made legal threats of trespassing
Denied everything despite photo and video evidence
Continued to defy the stop work order by trying to hide evidence
Claimed he never received the stop work order at all
Held a bonfire in his backyard
Laid shitloads of turf over the wetland without any preparation or permission of the land
Refused to co-operate with authorities in any way
Hired a hack lawyer who was disbarred for lying

Is there a single way Onion boy could have made this worse for himself? I can't think of one.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:38 pm

He could have an "Stomp the Swamp" party on his backyard were he invited his followers to stomp some dirt while making a big ass bonfire out of old painted IKEA furniture and gas filled tires....
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:24 pm
Is there a single way Onion boy could have made this worse for himself? I can't think of one.
Well, he could still try to run someone over. LIke the judge or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette