Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Onision Shitfest

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:00 pm
ACKSHULLY they were introduced in the previous movie Predators
I can only remember so many bad Predator movies.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:21 pm

I think the Predator does not kill pregnant, uhm, prey.
Not sure if that extends to anyone with a gestating chestburster inside them though, since Aliens and Predators cross over sometimes but the only good one was the arcade game with Lin Kurosawa and the Arnie stand in guy who goes OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH all the time.

Also, who the heck is Onision?
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:23 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:21 pm
He's a youtuber who likes to shove bananas up his ass and tear up protected wetlands

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:43 pm

Newhalf wrote:
I guess the general idea is that Predators don't kill what they consider "non-combatants".

And the current Predator "meta-plot" is like about some kind of civil war, where one side naturally has to be extra evil so the other side is willing to try and help the humans. By sending them a suit of Predator power armor so the next movie that will probably never happen will be complete capeshit.

Though I guess the last one was so shit that they will probably try to get as many people of the original Predator movie back for a sad attempt as nostalgia bait in the spirit of Terminator Dork Fate.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:18 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Not sure if that extends to anyone with a gestating chestburster inside them though, since Aliens and Predators cross over sometimes but the only good one was the arcade game with Lin Kurosawa and the Arnie stand in guy who goes OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH all the time.

AVP Arcade is the shit! Yeeeah!

It’d been done in comics before, but Predators was the first major release to do infighting, albeit with the whole super versions or whatever. I still don’t know what that was all about. Some book series had a bunch of releases culminating in some bigger than all threat about 5 or so years back but I didn’t bother reading it, those novels are a mixed bag.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:27 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:43 pm
Newhalf wrote:
I guess the general idea is that Predators don't kill what they consider "non-combatants".
No, they're hunters and you don't hunt pregnant animals.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:27 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:27 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:43 pm
Newhalf wrote:
No, they're hunters and you don't hunt pregnant animals.
According to Paul Anderson they also don't attack sick animals, unless they attack first.
And their masks give humans a complete medical checkup, but they can't notice if one of their own has a chestbuster in his torso.

Event Horizon not being total shit was an accident.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:39 am

They basically don't like fighting critters that are physically handicapped in their ability to fight back.
And your simpleton brain has obviously never considered the possibility that their armor might be sensor-proof. Except that's still stupid if the entire mission revolves around killing xenomorphs. And why dafuq would you ever evac anyone associated with the mission without giving him or his corpse a checkup.

Event Horizon mainly benefits from being proper cosmic horror, and a great 40k prequel.
-Yours Truly

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:41 am

The king is back bros
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:49 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:41 am
The king is back bros
Eh, it was mediocre. The child fucker was really boring, as was the set up. A hotel room? That's the kind of shit that Predator Poachers do. Even all of the previous videos Chris did (Hansen Vs. Predator) were better than this. The Undertaker Predator video is still amazing and lulzy to this day.

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.