Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Onision Tree Saga

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:45 pm

Yup, exactly my though. He was a teen girl YT fuckboy and practically had an entire series of nagging, which works with broken teeny girls with a daddy complex. One can only guess with how many fangirls he's met.
Him having a wife isn't saying much. There have been enough murder couples with a cuckqueen that helps luring victims in.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:20 pm

Oh and they are absolutely horrible parents as revealed in the last few pages of his KF thread, i would resume it but to get the problem scale of how bad they are you should read that stuff directly because holy shit

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:25 am

32 seconds into Greg's latest 'film' abortion, "How Terminator Catches a Pokemon", he's seen moving sod over the protected wetlands he tore up.

So, he's never stopped work - he just finished tearing down all he wanted to tear down. He's actually just running straight towards getting as fucked as humanly possible by the feds. He's just going right ahead with his "turn the federal wetlands I don't own into my back lawn" plan.

edit: Also note he's just laying 4,000 sf of newly purchased sod (which had to cost a fortune) over untreated wetland, with sticks and debris beneath it. Its' all going to die in a a week, and his grand supervillain plan to take over a wetland with no one being the wiser is foiled, plus he's out all the money he really needed for the fines he's being hit with.
Picture is up on kiwi. This looks real bad for Onisicuck. I can see in the photo he's laying down sod, presumably right on top of the wetlands he destroyed (you can see the ground and it looks like shit where he tore it up.) He is FUCKED.

Oh and he is planning to get into a shootout with the FBI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... aek5CIdO64

I HAVE TO PROTECT MY RIGHT TO DESTROY WETLANDS GUIZ
I just watched his latest video. It looks like he's put in thousands of square feet of grass. And he's walking around his house firing realistic looking guns. Even if those are blanks, the neighbors must be freaking out.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:40 am

The picture in question.

Yeah I'm sure that's how that works, Onionboy. Just genius.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:48 am

You'd think the dumb cuck would at least look up videos about how to put down sod. I'm not very handy either, but I at least know that. Arrogant cuckboy here is putting fresh sod (expensive as fuck btw) down over dead leaves, blackberry roots and ripped-up ground. The entire thing is gonna fuckin' die and the feds department of fish and wildlife will fuck him that much harder.

Just look at how fucking shitty his lawn looks! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Unrelated but thanks kiwis for telling me about how to get rid of himalayan blackberries. I'll have to try that whenever I get around to fucking with blackberries again.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:40 am
The picture in question.

Yeah I'm sure that's how that works, Onionboy. Just genius.
He might as well salt the earth while he's at it. The authorities will never catch him!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:09 pm

It's a good thing he likes prostate play because he's about to get fucked in prison
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:01 pm

As long as they don't shave his beautiful hair it'll be fine. Seriously, that's one of his biggest grievances about his time in the military still. Number 1 complain, still sore about it years later.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:18 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:48 am
Just look at how fucking shitty his lawn looks! :lol:
I don't get it - if a normal person makes a lawn, they would at least try to make it as flat as possible. Is that idiot thinking that it will somehow naturally flatten? If so, that's some DSP level of stupidity and laziness right there. Just cover it with expensive shit as if you're laying a carpet you ignorant fuck, no need to do actual work like flattening the ground.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:45 pm

I can only assume he's already trying to rent a road roller for that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette