Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Newhalf

Re: Onision Shitfest

Post by Newhalf » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:14 pm

That's why Chris Chan is worshipped as a god(ess??) by some screwy enlightened people.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:38 pm

(S)He is going full-on cult leader with that Dimensional Merge (tm).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:12 am

Okay I can get ignoring that film and maybe Predators, but how do people still give Predator 2 so much shit?

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:21 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:12 am
Okay I can get ignoring that film and maybe Predators, but how do people still give Predator 2 so much shit?
Because it's the same film again, but goofier. I like Pred 2, but you can't pretend it's anywhere near as good as the original.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:04 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:12 am
Speaking Predator is more entertaining than I Can't See Shit Requiem Predator, but almost as dumb as Autism Predator.

The director of Autism Predator (the marine with glasses of the first movie) apparently pushed that nonsense because his son is on the spectrum.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:48 am

True, although I will argue that the original is one of the most homoerotic movies ever made, I read this fucking hilarious essay on the metaphorical shit in it and I’m the person who tells people not to overanalyze.

2 is just fun for me. Shame that Shane Black fucked up that bad, you think it he had a kid on the spectrum he’d know the Hollywood supertism trope is bullshit. He’s done some good movies too, Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang is great. It introduced me to the term faggot gun

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:04 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:48 am
original is one of the most homoerotic movies ever made
It's been a long time since I've seen it, but even as a teenager, I don't remember any specific signals the movie would give me... I mean, I'm sure you can interpret certain things that way... Something you want to tell us?
Sieg Zeon wrote:
He’s done some good movies too, Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang is great. It introduced me to the term faggot gun
Never seen any movies he made, but people said multiple times that he basically just attempted doing his tried formula, except with predator. A crazy comedy. With predator. And on top of that, the humor is lazier than any of his previous movies and it's just as funny as your average youtube chucklefuck. The guy is a complete idiot.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:21 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:04 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
original is one of the most homoerotic movies ever made
It's been a long time since I've seen it, but even as a teenager, I don't remember any specific signals the movie would give me... I mean, I'm sure you can interpret certain things that way... Something you want to tell us?
Sieg Zeon wrote:
He’s done some good movies too, Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang is great. It introduced me to the term faggot gun
Never seen any movies he made, but people said multiple times that he basically just attempted doing his tried formula, except with predator. A crazy comedy. With predator. And on top of that, the humor is lazier than any of his previous movies and it's just as funny as your average youtube chucklefuck. The guy is a complete idiot.
I’m trying to find the article (which I think was satirical mostly) but it did make some funny points. The big buff macho guys, granted that was norm in the 80s was one, but some of the funnier experts were bits about the predator looking like some sort of alien dominatrix/sex pervert with its netting and revealing outfit, and Arnold putting on the mud as him wearing makeup and embracing his feminine side. I think Predator is just a fun movie in general, but the article did crack me up. Granted this was written before the woke revolution got so bad so now some asshole would try the same thing and ruin the joke.

Yeah I can’t defend a movie where one of the lines is it your mom’s vagina was a video game it’d be rated E for everyone. I didn’t bother with that flick until I caught it on HBO one night, but having friends who saw and hated it in theaters I knew what to expect.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:59 pm

Don't forget that the Predator penetrates people with his mighty claws, and has a vagina face.
Sieg Zeon wrote:
True, although I will argue that the original is one of the most homoerotic movies ever made
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Complicity wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:04 am
The director of Autism Predator (the marine with glasses of the first movie) apparently pushed that nonsense because his son is on the spectrum.
This makes it even weirder. You'd think the movie would actually feature a realistic portrayal of autism, but this whole "Muh next step of human evolution" sounds like whoever came up with this shit had both a huge hard-on for autistic people and no actual idea what autism actually is.
Kind of like a weeb, really.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:55 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:59 pm
This makes it even weirder. You'd think the movie would actually feature a realistic portrayal of autism, but this whole "Muh next step of human evolution" sounds like whoever came up with this shit had both a huge hard-on for autistic people and no actual idea what autism actually is.
Kind of like a weeb, really.
I just hope he wanted to do something nice for his son, without thinking about the implications.
I remember a Larry video talking about a vidya developer who named the big titted, not much dressed female character of a fighting game like his daughter.