Re: Onision Tree Saga

Post by Yoyo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:37 am

Gah says site cant be reach I really wanna see it =*(

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:42 am

Yoyo wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:37 am
Gah says site cant be reach I really wanna see it =*(
Go look at Kf page 300 and plus, that's what i tried to link(and i don't know how to link it otherwise)

TheUnknown

Post by TheUnknown » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:45 am

Image HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:48 am

The part that makes me angry is the bonfire. All the other shit is bad but we've had wildfires constantly for the last five months. It's become a massive problem. This fuck was out there having a bonfire. After all the other shit we know he fucked up, he could have easily burned down the entire area.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:01 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:48 am
The part that makes me angry is the bonfire. All the other shit is bad but we've had wildfires constantly for the last five months. It's become a massive problem. This fuck was out there having a bonfire. After all the other shit we know he fucked up, he could have easily burned down the entire area.
And he fucked with a breeding spot for a certain species of salmon that's on the endangered species list and a species of trout that just recently got taken off the list. The kicker? All the shit he pushed in the pond was just before breeding seasons for both species

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:24 am

From what I recall, the buffer zone is mainly there to give a minimum safe distance that anything can be done near the wetlands. I'm not an expert, I just got it explained in very small words that I paid really close attention to. Around the standing water site they usually place a buffer zone that you aren't allowed to do any modification to protect the wetland from exactly the stupid shit that Gurgling Gurgy did. Which was bulldoze all the fucking brush for 4000 square feet and shove it into the water like a fucking Captain Planet Supervillain.

Now, IIRC, there are a BUNCH of fuckups on Onion Boy's part. We'll skip over residential property modification without permits, licenses, environmental impact examinations, EPA and Wildlife clearances and skip straight to what's going to be his fisting by the Hulk.

First, he cleared land in the buffer zone without a permit. That's a fucking crime. Plain and simple.

One thing he's probably going to get hit with is operating a vehicle within the buffer zone, and probably within the wetland itself. This means they'll be doing contamination tests on the water, the soil, everything. Cats are well known for leaking and if they find a SINGLE fucking rainbow on a puddle, the ass fucking will commence. Not to mention if they get real nasty and do a soil compaction test where the Cat got driven on the soil.

He made a bonfire, which means he's dumb enough he probably poured lighter fluid or gasoline all over it. Even if he just burned cardboard, that accellerant might have contaminated the ground. With the sensitivity that they have their instruments turned up to if they're feeling particularly pissy, he could end up getting fined for polluting a Class 2 protected site. That's even if you ignore that he might have violated a King County burn ban at a time where half of Washington State was burning down.

Now, with it being a standing water Class 2 zone, that means the water table is high. Onion Tard was bitching about well depth, but that shows how fucking stupid he is. You drill 10-30 feet BELOW the minimum water table for your well to make sure that you have enough resivior to pump 1.5-7.5 gallons per minute without depleting your well. (I've had to have wells redrilled before) The State of Washington is going to go by minimum water table depth and maximum depth for contaminate checking. Gurg's in a world of fucking hurt.

They have a Biologist, Code Enforcement and Development Engineers involved in all three, and the cases aren't even a month old. I'm assuming that WDFW is the Wildlife Department of Fish & Wildlife, correct? Does them getting involved as well change things? Care to speculate on the outcome of all this?

If they got biology out there, that means that Gurgy the Onion Boy might have an endangered species in that water at worst case (for him) or they just want a biological impact report. Remember, he used a cat, which are known for leaking fluids, to push debris into the water and had bonfires he probably used gasoline or lighter fluid on.

The wetlands are full of all kinds of stuff over the summer. Bugs, maybe fish, birds, all that good shit. But, it's late summer edging into fall, which means eggs. When he pushed all that into the water, he disturbed the mud, the weeds, and everything else, possibly killing wildlife (protected wildlife if he was unlucky) and damaging the habitats of the wildlife and the ecosystem of the wetland itself.

Code Enforcement will cite him on all the general stuff. Fish & Wildlife will go out to check the habitats. Biology will investigate the impact of his actions on the habitat and ecosystem.

If I had to guess? He's going to wish he'd run himself over with that tractor.
The more I read on kiwi, the more fucked he is.

Oh and btw if you can't get to the kiwi link, just copy the url and replace "foxdick" with "kiwi" and there you go. It's worldfiltered.
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:32 am

A little aside: The VA DOES require a credit score of 620 now. SOURCE: Paperwork on my desk

Onion Boy is up shit fucking creek. It's actually worse than I thought. Salmonid Stock is fucking serious with the salmon problems up in that area from massive pollution from Seattle and the bedroom communities they've been trying to clear for 15 years. Pushing that debris into the pond was probably the WORST shit he could have done. He went from public nuisance and idiot to Captain Planet Supervillain. Salmon are fucking fickle sometimes. Where he's at, that's a termination field, which means it's a breeding and spawning pool, probably carefully seeded by the State and Feds for over two decades. Two fucking decades of trying to save salmon which were in serious trouble by 1995, and Gurg the Onion Man bulldozes fucking tree debris, topsoil, underbrush, and God knows what into that fucking pond. I don't know the area, but I know that property tax has gone up to fix shit like that that happened due to flooding or landslide.

His neighbors will be PISSED if they see a Wildlife/Salmon Conservation Property Tax Levy hit their fucking mortgage company or property tax sheet next year.

With it being a NATIONAL field, right now the Mighty Mighty Fed is greasing up its cock with rodeo rosin and diamond dust and strapping on the spiked assless chaps. They're GOING to make a fucking example out of him. With the EPA under massive fire for not handling the shit like spawning pools, an other environmental, and BLM looking to show that they're more than ranch grabbing faggots, this is fucking tailor made to wave in front of State and Federal commissions to show that the EPA and BLM are doing God's work by keeping the spotted buttocks salmon from going extinct.

Ironic as fuck that Trump's EPA and BLM NEED something like this to look good with the way Onion Boy REEEE's about Trump. This shit is tailor made in ALL the right ways to show off to the subcommitee on genderfluid salmon protection in the Pacific Northwest's vulnerable unique wetland ecosystems.

An arrogant millenial YouTube star goes apeshit on State/Federal lands and damages a wetlands. It's time to show Millenials that they are not above the law, and internet fame does not get you out of legal trouble.

Holy shit, this is going to a goddamn trainwreck where Onion Boy has somehow managed to be both Snidely Whiplash and Penelope as the State drives a train up his ass.

Hell, if anything what we''ve uncovered is just the tip of the fucking iceberg. They're going to run tests on his property like they just cleared a bunker full of VX shells out and now they've gotta make sure an elementary school can go in.
Lmao! It's very serious. Oni is about to get rip'd by the government.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:38 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:24 am
From what I recall, the buffer zone is mainly there to give a minimum safe distance that anything can be done near the wetlands. I'm not an expert, I just got it explained in very small words that I paid really close attention to. Around the standing water site they usually place a buffer zone that you aren't allowed to do any modification to protect the wetland from exactly the stupid shit that Gurgling Gurgy did. Which was bulldoze all the fucking brush for 4000 square feet and shove it into the water like a fucking Captain Planet Supervillain.

Now, IIRC, there are a BUNCH of fuckups on Onion Boy's part. We'll skip over residential property modification without permits, licenses, environmental impact examinations, EPA and Wildlife clearances and skip straight to what's going to be his fisting by the Hulk.

First, he cleared land in the buffer zone without a permit. That's a fucking crime. Plain and simple.

One thing he's probably going to get hit with is operating a vehicle within the buffer zone, and probably within the wetland itself. This means they'll be doing contamination tests on the water, the soil, everything. Cats are well known for leaking and if they find a SINGLE fucking rainbow on a puddle, the ass fucking will commence. Not to mention if they get real nasty and do a soil compaction test where the Cat got driven on the soil.

He made a bonfire, which means he's dumb enough he probably poured lighter fluid or gasoline all over it. Even if he just burned cardboard, that accellerant might have contaminated the ground. With the sensitivity that they have their instruments turned up to if they're feeling particularly pissy, he could end up getting fined for polluting a Class 2 protected site. That's even if you ignore that he might have violated a King County burn ban at a time where half of Washington State was burning down.

Now, with it being a standing water Class 2 zone, that means the water table is high. Onion Tard was bitching about well depth, but that shows how fucking stupid he is. You drill 10-30 feet BELOW the minimum water table for your well to make sure that you have enough resivior to pump 1.5-7.5 gallons per minute without depleting your well. (I've had to have wells redrilled before) The State of Washington is going to go by minimum water table depth and maximum depth for contaminate checking. Gurg's in a world of fucking hurt.

They have a Biologist, Code Enforcement and Development Engineers involved in all three, and the cases aren't even a month old. I'm assuming that WDFW is the Wildlife Department of Fish & Wildlife, correct? Does them getting involved as well change things? Care to speculate on the outcome of all this?

If they got biology out there, that means that Gurgy the Onion Boy might have an endangered species in that water at worst case (for him) or they just want a biological impact report. Remember, he used a cat, which are known for leaking fluids, to push debris into the water and had bonfires he probably used gasoline or lighter fluid on.

The wetlands are full of all kinds of stuff over the summer. Bugs, maybe fish, birds, all that good shit. But, it's late summer edging into fall, which means eggs. When he pushed all that into the water, he disturbed the mud, the weeds, and everything else, possibly killing wildlife (protected wildlife if he was unlucky) and damaging the habitats of the wildlife and the ecosystem of the wetland itself.

Code Enforcement will cite him on all the general stuff. Fish & Wildlife will go out to check the habitats. Biology will investigate the impact of his actions on the habitat and ecosystem.

If I had to guess? He's going to wish he'd run himself over with that tractor.
The more I read on kiwi, the more fucked he is.

Oh and btw if you can't get to the kiwi link, just copy the url and replace "foxdick" with "kiwi" and there you go. It's worldfiltered.
If he doesn't loss everything then fuck everything, oh and guess what? His wife name is on the deed for the house and i don't sympathize with her, she's whiteknight him she's one of those that keep finding new pronouns for herself and they both neglect both kids they already have AND add in this whole mess that another is on the way.
He's going to get spitroasted while backriden by the agency he fucked with, fuck he's probably going to prison

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:45 am

Oh man. That tree he cut down and is showing himself cutting. I don't think that's entirely on his property. And that huge cleared swatch? That's going to fuck him.

I saw the PVC pipe. When I was designing my property, I laid down that kind of pipe with aeration holes in it in order to drain water from the field down to the pond I built. If he's got a field of those underneath the ground and drove a fucking cat on it...

I've got a feeling that he's about to go into DFE mode.
I think he's gonna be in jail before long. It sounds like he's trying to get rid of evidence and he's sperging at the state. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:41 am

This might be a self-own far and beyond the level of Maddox. I can't fathom how one man could fuck up this badly. Do we even have a reason why?