Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Guru Larry

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:24 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:59 pm
Yeah I remember seeing that kind of thing a few years back with baseball cards. Someone would try selling their childhood hoard from the 80s or early 90s and find out its not worth the card stock its printed on.
Obsessing about the potential collector's value of shit from a decade where said shit was sold in more copies than ever before and since? What could go wrong?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:57 pm

This kind of shit is what irritates me the most about the current "retro gaming community".

Tons of people seemingly overly obsessed with a game's value/rarity.

Carn

Post by Carn » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:55 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:57 pm
This kind of shit is what irritates me the most about the current "retro gaming community".

Yeah I saw some fuck boy showing off his collection and for every item he had to reel off what it was worth. No mention of if its good or his history with the game, just "its worth x dollars". Don't even get me started on the faggots who collect slabbed/sealed games. Never played a video game in their entire life, they just wanna be smuggy show off cunts because they have a sealed piece of cardboard worth 1000s of dollars.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:35 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:46 pm
I find things like beanie babies fascinating, thank you for not being a chadonitc Larry and going "WOWIE THESE BEANIE BABIES SURE ARE WHACKY! BE SURE TO SUPPORT ME ON PATREON!"
Thanks, I told you I wanted to do a "proper" video on them :D I was so hoping that Chadtronic video was going to be that, but all I got was perforated ear drums.

But yeah, things are only worth collecting for profit when no one is collecting them, when everyone has a complete collection in pristine condition, then they're all worthless.

Hate this hoarding mentality of brainwashing plebs into thinking they MUST get the whole set of this hot new thing, as it'll be worth a fortune in the future.

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:30 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:35 am
mad bum wrote:
I find things like beanie babies fascinating, thank you for not being a chadonitc Larry and going "WOWIE THESE BEANIE BABIES SURE ARE WHACKY! BE SURE TO SUPPORT ME ON PATREON!"
Thanks, I told you I wanted to do a "proper" video on them :D I was so hoping that Chadtronic video was going to be that, but all I got was perforated ear drums.
Is Chad enough of a nobody to have his own thread or is he another one of those ones that they're so nobody not even we'd be interested? Also I find his name being Chad kinda funny.

The Virgin Chad vs The Chad Virgin.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:01 am

Carn wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:55 am
Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:57 pm

Yeah I saw some fuck boy showing off his collection and for every item he had to reel off what it was worth. No mention of if its good or his history with the game, just "its worth x dollars". Don't even get me started on the faggots who collect slabbed/sealed games. Never played a video game in their entire life, they just wanna be smuggy show off cunts because they have a sealed piece of cardboard worth 1000s of dollars.
Reminds me of the nes cunt thread. These guys are feeding the thing that will ultimately kill them. It's shitty scalpers like themselves who will ultimately price them out of their own hobby. I see tons of shit up on ebay for ridiculous prices, but it never actually sells.

Good job, you fuckers are pricing people out of the market to the point you won't even be able to unload your bullshit when you're finally ready to cash out. Have fun taking a loss when the market crashes, because it's all shit you can just emulate reliably anyway.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:41 pm

ClawMidnight wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:30 am
Is Chad enough of a nobody to have his own thread or is he another one of those ones that they're so nobody not even we'd be interested?
What is there to say about him? He's so painfully dime a dozen you'll find at least twenty faggots just like him if you dare peruse Nintendo partnership program channels for five minutes. His room even looks like a fucking studio.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:03 pm

ClawMidnight wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:30 am
Guru Larry wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:35 am
mad bum wrote:
Is Chad enough of a nobody to have his own thread or is he another one of those ones that they're so nobody not even we'd be interested? Also I find his name being Chad kinda funny.

The Virgin Chad vs The Chad Virgin.
He's just another jontron clone from the hidden block circle jerk
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Carn

Post by Carn » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:49 am

Larry probably keeping quiet on the whole Kim thing because they are actually in a polyamourus relationship with the troglodyte they found.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:08 pm

Or he is working on a marketing strategy for the imperfect cloning machine he created.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette