Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TheManWithNoPlan

Re: Guru Larry

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:03 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:B-b-but now he can truly call himself a movie artiste. It'll look so good on his résumé.
His resume for Starbucks after people stop watching his stuff.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:Every single shit vlog Doge could throw on YT would get more views, be less effort and likely even earn more money than his "cinema" thingy he's planning. I really don't know why they bother with stuff like that. Must be desperation to be legit or something.
Wait, what "cinema thingy" is Douge planning to do?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:43 pm

He will show an episode of Nostalgia Critic in a (couple of?) cinema(s) in Chicago. One with no movie footage at all. $20 a ticket, at least one drink purchase and the "cinemas" look like glorified board meeting rooms with office chairs and little tables in front of them. We had pictures on 3.0 before the Sperge Purge.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:22 pm

Couple of? Only one, and it looks a lot like some conference room.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:50 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Charlar wrote:I wonder if it hurts him every time he remembers he went from being on TV to making clickbait videos on Youtube?
The fact I literally make ten times as much now than I did when I was on TV does comfort me somewhat. :D

TV isn't the great thing it's made out to be, very few people make a decent wage and on top of that everything is a compromise, I have none of that online!
Yeah but you weren't just yet another internet nobody then
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:08 pm

Poonoo wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:Who watches TV these days, anyways?
Boomers
And the people who wanted to catch the premier of Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, House of Cards and all the other mainstream America shows.

I feel like TV was supposed to completely die five years ago, but it didn't. And at this point I don't think it will. People want to watch things on big screens, if they can afford it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:41 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:Couple of? Only one, and it looks a lot like some conference room.
The photos looked like different places to me. I wasn't sure so I put it in brackets with a question mark.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Spoony's Ego

Post by Spoony's Ego » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:48 pm

So he's copying AVGN but without an actual movie to premiere. Sad? And it's in Chicago, too, so be careful I guess. This aint Perfect Strangers circa 1986.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:18 am

thnikkaman wrote:
Poonoo wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:Who watches TV these days, anyways?
Boomers
And the people who wanted to catch the premier of Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, House of Cards and all the other mainstream America shows.

I feel like TV was supposed to completely die five years ago, but it didn't. And at this point I don't think it will. People want to watch things on big screens, if they can afford it.
The problem is many companies know about the cable cutters, that's why many are trying to impose data caps so you're forced to buy there overpriced TV packages.

Give it some time if the net neutrality somehow gets taken down, things will be shit then.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:06 pm

That'd be political suicide. Yeah sure, go ahead and piss off millions of normalfags by cutting their Netflix & Chill session short on a Sunday.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!