Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:43 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:47 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:17 am
Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:08 am
Also I've cut out sugary crap years ago. The only time I drink full sugar sodas is at restaurants, as soda siphon diet sodas taste like shit.
I don't know how old are those videos from that "british gaming show that's not funny", but I thought those are recent, and you don't seem any thinner there. ...
I was a few weeks away from becoming 19 in those videos...
I thought SSF was referring to Digitizer, the one with that mumbling Mr. Biffo guy, not those shows you did as a kid. (Google's automatic subtitle thing normally just writes the wrong words when it can't understand something. With Mr. Biffo, it will seriously write only a few words and then just give up and doesn't write any subtitles until someone else starts talking.)

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:26 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:09 pm
I doubt anyone here actually 'hates' Larry, except maybe a few guestfags. You either think he's all right or you're indifferent to him
Or you think he's a rat that'll be the jolly, funny fat lad to your face and then talk shit about you anonymously like a 15yr old girl.
Theres definitely something feminine about how Larry behaves. All the fat must be crushing his T levels. Or hes just British.
Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:36 pm
Try something called moderation
But then he'll die eating Hot Pockets.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:16 am

We don’t have hot pockets here
He’ll die eating too many Rustlers, thank you very much

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:34 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:16 am
Larry is so fucking fat I could see him importing American fat treats.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:51 am

Guest wrote:
He’ll die eating too many Rustlers, thank you very much
Never had them either? They used to be around in Germany for a few years about ten years ago. No idea why they disappeared but that's usually not a good sign.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:00 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:51 am
Guest wrote:
Never had them either? They used to be around in Germany for a few years about ten years ago. No idea why they disappeared but that's usually not a good sign.
Same reason they're not in the UK any more, new EU laws banned the preservatives they were using in the ingredients, and rather than change the recipe, they just stopped distributing them in Europe.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:00 am

>Larry talking about his shake diet again

You were told that purging shit was retarded Larry, but you are like Linkara where you acknowledge criticism but don't do shit about it. No point telling you to eat in moderation for the tenth time since you are like Boogie like that, just with slightly more testosterone.

Larry's not a lolcow or anything, he is just two faced. He wrote a ton of ED articles on people who were his friends and employers, he wrote a lot of ScrewAttack and TGWTG's pages while working for them along with other YouTubers at the time he was friendly with.

And he is a bitch nigga because someone said he was overrated on here so he logged out of his account and bitched at him in a hyper defensive way as a guest without using a VPN thinking I wouldn't notice. He posts here as if he can take criticism but does that shit.

As long as you don't trust Larry and assume he is talking shit about you behind your back he is fine. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:11 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:00 am
>Larry talking about his shake diet again

You were told that purging shit was retarded Larry, but you are like Linkara where you acknowledge criticism but don't do shit about it. No point telling you to eat in moderation for the tenth time since you are like Boogie like that, just with slightly more testosterone.
Dude, I don't recommend the shake diet to anyone, I'd never go on it again. It fucked up my teeth (started going all wobbly) I felt woozy constantly and my hair and nails stopped growing for about 2 years.

That's the problem with the internet, you only know me as a wall of text and old photographs/videos, if you knew me in real life, you'd know I do eat in moderation. I don't put my real life online as fishing for sympathy is scummy and manipulative IMO, my shitty health choices in life are not to make money and views off, but to sort out behind closed doors.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:13 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:00 am
And he is a bitch nigga because someone said he was overrated on here so he logged out of his account and bitched at him in a hyper defensive way as a guest without using a VPN thinking I wouldn't notice.
Guru Larry would never log out and defend himself as a guest.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:15 am

But we also know you from recent videos and you don't look any better in any of those either.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!