Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by pibbs » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:03 am

I remember that There was a caveat Spoony had for any editor, they had to edit the video like HE would have done. Like his videos allow for much artistic editing room.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:55 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:05 pm
Okay boys. Which one of you is Shadow Angel on YouTube? :lol: I was just watching a video by SEGA Lord X about games that looked better on the Master system than the NES from 4 months ago.

Anyways Larry commented that the NES Ghostbusters came out a year after the SMS version did and this dude knocked him down. Flat out called him wrong that the NES came out a year earlier. Also called him a pussy for running from DHI.

Here is the comment that I am going to put in spoiler since it's really long and people can read if they want to.
SpoilerShow
ShadowAngel
@Larry Bundy Jr No, the worst thing is that you shit out lies like that and idiots blindly believe it. Then again, there's a reason why everybody on DHI makes fun of you, especially after you ran away from that place because you couldn't handle the truth and being called out for trying to get every youtuber to colaborate with you and if they didn't, you talked shit about them on DHI.
Anyway: The Famicom/NES version of Ghostbusters wasn't released "a year after the SMS one" but actually a year before. The SMS version came out in japan in 1987, while the Famicom version came out in 1986.

For the few who are still dumb enough to blindly trust Larry Bundy, here's the box of the japanese original: https://www.mobygames.com/images/covers ... -cover.jpg - you can clearly see the 1986 copyright in the lower left corner.

And for those wondering why it took 2 years to get it to the west: Nintendo USA was always slow as hell. After all, it took them 18 months to finally release SMB 3 in the US and then Nintendo Europe took another 18 months to finally release it there - yes, SMB 3 actually was released after SMW on the SNES in Europe, believe it or not!)
I don't know who The Shadow Angel cunt is, but Sega Lord X is good people. Good videos, interesting topics, not too long. He's fun.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:35 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:03 am
I remember that There was a caveat Spoony had for any editor, they had to edit the video like HE would have done. Like his videos allow for much artistic editing room.
I think there was also something about him requiring the raw and then edited footage to be send via mail or something. Not sure if that's the "industry standard".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:01 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:35 am
pibbs wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:03 am
I think there was also something about him requiring the raw and then edited footage to be send via mail or something. Not sure if that's the "industry standard".
Even if you did jump through his hoops, the work would never be quite good enough for him. He'd never be happy with it no matter how many times you re-edited to meet his standard. He'd spitefully waste your time until you tell him to fuck off (then he'd cry about you hating him and he wants you back).

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:56 pm

Guru Larry says he's been banned from Facebook for saying that a pedo has a punchable face.
お前はもう死んでいる。

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:58 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:56 pm
Guru Larry says he's been banned from Facebook for saying that a pedo has a punchable face.
He's in the UK so if true he will also be arrested for it.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:26 pm

Why was I thinking he transitioned? Not because of Spergling mind you.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:45 pm

You're always welcome back here bitch nigga.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:28 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:45 pm
You're always welcome back here bitch nigga.
Not really.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:38 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:26 pm
Why was I thinking he transitioned? Not because of Spergling mind you.
Because his "girlfriend" Kimble Justice looks just like him.