I want some trans-tenders myself ;)
MOMMY GIVE ME TRANNY TENDIES

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Guru Larry

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:40 pm

Stranger wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:10 pm
There are actual people who want to transition and there are people who do it just for attention. 99% of the youtube video makes who talk about trans issues are what they call, "trans-trenders."
Right and this faggot just decided he wanted to chop his dick off the same time every other broken wretch did for attention. But he's totally legit, not like trend followers!
Is Spoony dead yet?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:23 pm

Stranger wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:10 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:18 pm
Also wtf is the difference between "actual" and "fake ass" trannies? Are the fake ones only pretending to be mentally ill damaged piles of human waste?
... but you know exactly what the difference is.

There are actual people who want to transition and there are people who do it just for attention. 99% of the youtube video makes who talk about trans issues are what they call, "trans-trenders."

It's like you guys suddenly go from sperging to just being flat out idiots the second one of the nobodies you're talking about turns out to be able to handle the banter.
Actual trannies have gender dysphorea (i don't know how to spell that last word) and trans-tenders do it for attention
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:50 pm

I chopped my dick off before it became cool.

(It got better.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:43 pm

Gender dysphoria is real. But that's as far as I'll go.

Why were there no trannies, no 3rd, 4th, 5th genders when I was in high school in the 90s? There were barely even any gay kids. There were a few bisexual girls and that was about it. I remember one outrageous friend that was what we called "partial transvestite". He would occasionally wear a skirt at home or with friends, never at school, but he was 100% straight. It was a phase and he grew out of it.

Trannies were so rare that the only place people saw them were as freak show guests on daytime talk shows like Oprah Winfrey, Phil Donahue, Sally Jesse Raphael, Maury Povich, Montel Williams, etc. You would never run into one in real life.

I never heard this word "transgender" until I was in liberal arts college, which would have been very late 90s, and it was only used by a few dykes that were desperately trying to make it a thing. The whole thing is a scam that con artists brainwashed a generation with, and it victimizes the most vulnerable people. Mostly mentally ill or clinically depressed young people that need therapy not surgery and injections.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:47 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:43 pm
Mostly mentally ill or clinically depressed young people that need to get hit by a bus not surgery and injections.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:11 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:43 pm
Gender dysphoria is real. But that's as far as I'll go.
Yes, there are dysphorias and they are real. The question is why aren't they treated the same?

Some teenage girl believes herself to be fat so she starves herself despite weighing 60 pounds and the normal thing to do is get her mental help to get over her dysphoria. That same girl decides she's not a girl anymore and suddenly the immediate reaction is "respect xir pronouns and get them taxpayer funded surgery now!"
Is Spoony dead yet?

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:07 am

People with gender dysphoria tend to be autsistic, and autists tend to be obese for some reason (there some interesting theories about how autsitic brain can't use glucose effectively, hence the endless craving). It's all connected.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:12 am

Do you thing the FTM trannies like JesuOtaku are autistic?
She definitely seems like one of the attention-seeker types.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:36 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:12 am
Do you thing the FTM trannies like JesuOtaku are autistic?
She definitely seems like one of the attention-seeker types.
I'd be surprised if she wasn't on the spectrum
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes