Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:43 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:20 am
mad bum wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:13 am
Guru Larry wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:08 am
BTW Loot Crate were offering me $1500 a video to promote them, still didn't want to do it.
I assume that's why Ashens is still doing that shit, and not being as harsh as he used too.
I suspect that's the sole reason any popular YTer does them now, no other way you can get excited over a shit t-shirt, a Harley Quinn car freshner and a funko pop every single month without a large cash intensive.

harley quinn anything is better than shitty nerd shirts and funkoshit tbh.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:22 am

I want Harley as a Nendoroid. And by "Harley" is of course mean "Klessik Batman TAS Harley".
mad bum wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:13 am
Guru Larry wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:08 am
BTW Loot Crate were offering me $1500 a video to promote them, still didn't want to do it.
I assume that's why Ashens is still doing that shit, and not being as harsh as he used too.

Not gonna lie I don't watch him anymore, now that youtube has WAY more shit to watch I feel like he only gets away with it because of his popularity, but the style of video is so old and dull that people only use it for background noise at this point.
I still watch him every now an then, just never one of his Cuck Crate stuff because I found that shit boring even when he was still tearing that stuff a new one.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:19 pm

Laughed your asses off and threw shade like the rest of us?
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:41 pm

Larry's involved (along with MarzGurl) with...this...whatever this is.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:09 pm

I think they make shitty mobile games with shitty CGI versions of internet nobodies in them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:11 pm

My question is does Marz remember she signed on with this? We are talking about the woman who earned the privilege to use YouTube studio space and months later complained about not having a studio to record in.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:30 pm

This has to be a scam. Nobody can be this dumb to think that's a good product, unless they've been living under a rock until current year... I remember seeing shit like this more than 15 years ago and even then it was laughable. Last time I've seen something like that was in Second Life I believe, and it didn't take long before people realized it's an autistic idea way worse than any nonsensical corporate bullshit like the instructional videos or other idiocy and it died off.

https://www.pop-base.com/

Seeing Larry in his glorious Nintendo 64 form is hillarious though. It reminded me of a particularly insane version of Windows 95 that used to exist at some point: http://toastytech.com/guis/pbnav35.html

Yeah, real fucking edgy tech right here, and apparently they raised 100 thousand dollars for that. Whoever negotiated that is either the greatest speaker of all time, or they got the investor high beforehand, then just farther in their face and got the money.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:09 pm
I think they make shitty mobile games with shitty CGI versions of internet nobodies in them.
Compared to the actual product, I would consider games a pretty fucking normal and sane idea at this point. At least with games, you will have an audience with no standards and a lot of disposable income. This is trying to be a bussiness solution.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:51 pm

Character based digital distribution platform connecting brands and consumers through gamification
I remember Dodger talking years ago about her brand :lol:
Just make a few babies and then film em, makes way more fucking money :twisted:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:43 pm

If guru larry is your leading star in something then you should probably just kill yourself.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:53 pm

So I've actually watched the video, and the target audience are supposed to be the streamers, youtubers, social faggots and other assholes - with that, I guess I can see the reasoning behind this, because these people don't need any bussiness sense to make money, just look at someone like Booger or DSP, they don't need any common sense at all. But even then, even if they can scam some stupid fuckers, this peddling trash to the lowest of low. Why not do something more honorable and sell heroin, or guns? Ever thought of that, Larry?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.