Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AudioTechnicaMan

Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by AudioTechnicaMan » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:00 pm

Never knew guru larry had a thread. I unironically know people who hang out with larry on Skype calls. Whats lolcowish about Larry?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:42 pm

AudioTechnicaMan wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:00 pm
Whats lolcowish about Larry?
You'll notice that he's in bitch nigga category. Ask him why
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:44 pm

I'm gonna go upload a video on drywall texturing to YouTube and wait 20 seconds for Larry to leave the first comment.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:43 pm

AudioTechnicaMan wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:00 pm
Whats lolcowish about Larry?
Not much. The tree despots of this board have a hateboner for him.
Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:47 pm
I was a few weeks away from becoming 19 in those videos, but I've been drinking sugar free sodas for a good few years now, and substitutes in tea/coffee for well over 10. But self control wasn't too hard for me, I drank nothing but diet milkshakes for 18 months, 600 calories a day. The real problem with eating is more the social aspect, you do feel like a real outsider not being able to eat with friends and family, thats what made me want to quit dieting more than the love of food.
Again, I can't imagine living off 600 calories per day, that's starving. Also, is your family that big? Or do you have that many friends? I know people that actually are popular and outgoing and they aren't morbidly obese, despite being very social. I get that you have issues with the weight, so I won't poke more into it, it's just interesting to see what kind of excuses people come up to explain why they need to eat so much that they become morbidly obese.

Hypothetically, just in case it's not you stuffing your face in solitude, but actually eating out several times every evening with different friends or family members, anyone who finds it weird that you don't want to overeat yourself is not your friend. I guess I have an unfair advantage that I mostly meet with sane people, but I can't remember last time I've seen someone pushing someone else (whenever it was open or subtle) to eat when they didn't wanted to. A lot of people here seemingly have plenty of experience with crazy, so someone tell me, is that a common thing for you?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:49 pm

I don't get the hate either. It's been explained but I don't remember why. Something about a trap, and he wanted that bitch nigga status changed, and he lied about something.. Fair enough
.But Larry doesn't mob justice libtard causes, or virtue signal all fucking day long, begging for money because he's an adult child wanting others to take care of him (not that I know of anyway) and that is why I hate all the other ones. Personally, I like his videos on YouTube. Interesting bits of history in gaming and such.
And he gets a little bit of respect for coming here and taking it. Spoony couldn't do that. Lupa wouldn't. Then again, anyone that posts in DHI is fucking mental.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:58 pm

Larry is just a shit, that's all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:09 pm

I doubt anyone here actually 'hates' Larry, except maybe a few guestfags. You either think he's all right or you're indifferent to him
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:26 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:09 pm
I doubt anyone here actually 'hates' Larry, except maybe a few guestfags. You either think he's all right or you're indifferent to him
Or you think he's a rat that'll be the jolly, funny fat lad to your face and then talk shit about you anonymously like a 15yr old girl.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:26 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:09 pm
Or you think he's a rat that'll be the jolly, funny fat lad to your face and then talk shit about you anonymously like a 15yr old girl.
This here. He's a two-faced git.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:36 pm

The way Larry talks about food is shocking. It’s either 5000 calories of fried lard or 600 calories of liquid. No wonder he fluctuates in weight. Try something called moderation