PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by GitGud » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:20 am

I learned at the start of my working life....never put your fingers and hands in things that can crush them.
Americans are so obsessed with workplace security and PPE, but then you are try to finger fat black ladys and other heavy equipment like PushingInCheeseBlocks.,... I dont understand. Dont you have warning lables tatooed on fat females ?
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:28 am

I know its the current year but I really don't think telling somebody they're fat is really "predator" behavior.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:18 am

It is if you get triggered by knowing your own weight.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:24 am

I'm not using hyperbole when I say, of all the INs I hate this bitch the most. She's Spoony, Lupa, Marz, and peeRod rolled up into one with extra added on top.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:06 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:24 am
You're not bisexual you idiot. If anything you're an incel, where's that femcel pride at?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:50 pm

"Everyone gained during COVID!"

CIANig's Pre Covid Weight: 175
CIANig's Time of Posting Weight: 168

Lost a nasty skinny fat bear belly I tell ye hawat. My cardio is doing great, diet is cleaned up. I'm excited to start shredding.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:39 pm

Great now i feel like a fat fuck lmao. Before I was like 175 or less, but now I'm 180.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:45 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:39 pm
Great now i feel like a fat fuck lmao. Before I was like 175 or less, but now I'm 180.
I'm 6 foot even, I've been 182 at my fattest, 6 years ago before I moved out of Ohio. THAT was seriously unhealthy levels and I'm glad I went down to 175 as quickly as I did. I couldn't run up stairs without being winded and now I feel 22 again at 168. It's crazy.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:34 pm

What a lame sob story. Reminds me of Lupa's crying story where the dude in that also was entirely correct.
PushingInCheeseblocks should've gotten beaten well more severely by her ex.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:10 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:24 am
I'm not using hyperbole when I say, of all the INs I hate this bitch the most. She's Spoony, Lupa, Marz, and peeRod rolled up into one with extra added on top.
Yeah, I can empathize. There are GOTISes like Lupa that are quantifiable worse for trying to ruin lives. But something about PUR is just so infuriating. I guess it's the constant whining about self-inflicted afflictions and first-world problems.

And her ugly face that she keeps insisting on showing.
お前はもう死んでいる。