PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Tue May 19, 2020 6:55 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:51 am
Guest wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:36 am
This bitch is about as goth as KingCobraJFS
Fuck you. Josh is fucking based compared to this cunt. And to be honest, he's more based than most of the IN we talk about here. I can't say I really care about him (impossible to do unless you are severaly autistic, I just saw few videos about him), but I can't say he's a bad person. And he's hillarious without even trying, this bitch has tried to be funny her whole, pointless life, and the only time she could've succeeded and do something hillarious, she blew it (just like her uncle's dick).
He's not very goth though. Singing Hey There Delilah and basic nu-grunge shit isn't very goth. Gothic Dee was right about him.

Musical Space Cowboy

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Tue May 19, 2020 7:05 pm

Goffs seem to like Type O Negative, despite ol' Pete trolling them all the time.

Post by Guest » Tue May 19, 2020 7:13 pm

Sarah Wilson is more of a Type 2 Diabetus.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 19, 2020 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:13 pm
This one is so obvious that I shouldn't find it as funny as I do. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue May 19, 2020 7:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:13 pm
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Tue May 19, 2020 8:29 pm

Damn, you found out about her tribute band.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue May 19, 2020 8:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:17 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:39 am
What is true and honest gawf music? I listen to some pretty gay shit and I wanna gauge my homosexuality.
- Marilyn Manson
- The Cure
- Nine Inch Nails
- The Smiths
- The Doors
- The Velvet Underground
- Garbage

>- The Smiths
>- The Doors
>- The Velvet Underground
>goth

Lmao, what? The Velvet Underground and The Doors both predate goth music by well over a decade. As for The Smiths, they came up around the same time that goth music became a huge deal in alternative rock circles, but their music and imagery don't fit into goth aesthetics at all. It could be argued that some of Morrissey's lyrics are whiny, but if being whiny is enough to be labeled goth, then practically every rock band from the last 30 or 40 years is goth. The Cure, Nine Inch Nails, and Marilyn Manson could be labeled goth though. I'm not sure about Garbage; I've heard only one or two of their songs.

Post by Guest » Tue May 19, 2020 8:57 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:54 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:17 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:39 am
What is true and honest gawf music? I listen to some pretty gay shit and I wanna gauge my homosexuality.
- Marilyn Manson
- The Cure
- Nine Inch Nails
- The Smiths
- The Doors
- The Velvet Underground
- Garbage

>- The Smiths
>- The Doors
>- The Velvet Underground
>goth

Lmao, what? The Velvet Underground and The Doors both predate goth music by well over a decade. As for The Smiths, they came up around the same time that goth music became a huge deal in alternative rock circles, but their music and imagery don't fit into goth aesthetics at all. It could be argued that some of Morrissey's lyrics are whiny, but if being whiny is enough to be labeled goth, then practically every rock band from the last 30 or 40 years is goth. The Cure, Nine Inch Nails, and Marilyn Manson could be labeled goth though. I'm not sure about Garbage; I've heard only one or two of their songs.
Nobody cares nerd.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue May 19, 2020 10:17 pm

You will respect that he knows that bullshit and he typed it all up.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 19, 2020 10:19 pm

>Muh fridge is empty

Typical IN to act poor when in reality they are buying super sized homes.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]