PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:52 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:30 am
Any time I’ve asked someone in the real world about a YouTuber for the first time, the answers range from a confused look, “No,” or “Who?”
Same. And I'm talking about AVGN and NC here; no one knows them. No way in hell anyone knows who an absolute nobody like Pushing Up Titties is.
復活!ジュウワリオの大強姦冒険

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:12 pm

It's easy seeing yourself as famous if you live in your tiny little bubble and only interact with similar "celebrities" and paypigs.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:49 am
we've got people on dhi who live at home still? I thought most people discussed here are so old we are all old ourselves too.
I'm so old that I moved in my grandparent's house.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:21 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:49 am
we've got people on dhi who live at home still? I thought most people discussed here are so old we are all old ourselves too.
This was when I was a kid but I'm a NEET so I do in fact still live at home.

Le Redditeur

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:03 pm

There's absolutely nothing wrong with mooching your parents until the day they die.

Source: DarkSydePhil, the man who calls his father to do basic repairs on Casa de la Gota and can't even provide a room for him and his mother.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:38 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:03 pm
There's absolutely nothing wrong with mooching your parents until the day they die.
:lol:
I love my parents but I would fucking hang myself if I still had to live with them.
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius. Deus vult!

Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:34 pm

How comes nobody mentioned MovieBlob still living in his mother's basement?
The ball is wild!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:12 pm

That'd be like saying he's fat. Everyone knows.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter

Post by CIANIgger » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:51 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:38 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:03 pm
:lol:
I love my parents but I would fucking hang myself if I still had to live with them.
I just got a bigger apartment, fuck my parents. I love them but they aren't sharing MY stuff like I got to do with theirs. Jokes on everyone else too still because I'm never having little nigglets running around using MY stuff either. :P

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:09 pm

That's right, dear, keep eating. Grow, grow, GROW!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:33 pm

Roses should become Boogie's new maid.