PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Credo in Deum

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:09 pm

The moment chad comes along that no hugs rule will be broken :lol:

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:29 am

ay bb wan sum fuk?
He sees you when you're sleeping...

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:31 am

Nah man, it'd be more like this.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:34 am

beat former and now again but with scars fatty with massive confidence issues: K no hugz tho.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:58 am

No man with any muscle definition will ever touch her.
I'm pretty sure that she and PAW used to date. So the "Roses Experience" was inferior to being with an asexual vampire that only allows you to touch her pussy twice a year and raises children without gender.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:23 am

At least that sexless vamp would possibly get you hard for that once in a decade dicking.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:51 am

I love hearing these people complain about how hard it is to be a famous e-celeb like them.

In the real world, outside of a few small forums like this, they couldn't be more unknown if they tried. I bet their local grocery store owner gets recognized more than they do in their real lives. They have to go to these weird asspie conventions to get noticed at all.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:06 am

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:29 am

ay bb wan sum fuk?
FTFY

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:30 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:51 am
I love hearing these people complain about how hard it is to be a famous e-celeb like them.

In the real world, outside of a few small forums like this, they couldn't be more unknown if they tried. I bet their local grocery store owner gets recognized more than they do in their real lives. They have to go to these weird asspie conventions to get noticed at all.
Any time I’ve asked someone in the real world about a YouTuber for the first time, the answers range from a confused look, “No,” or “Who?”

These INs are famous to a few hundred thousand or a million at best. But out of the entire world population with internet access, that’s still not a big number.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:49 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:01 am
My mother used to put cigarette buts in half drank cans of Dr. Pepper. Was the most disgusting shit ever.
As faggy as e-cigs are I'm glad she smokes those now and there aren't ash trays everywhere.
pibbs wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:41 am
LOOK AT ME I'm quirky and cool cuz I eat baby food!
When all she wants to eat is baby batter, but none of the men whose cum she'd swallow wanna give it to her.
we've got people on dhi who live at home still? I thought most people discussed here are so old we are all old ourselves too.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine