PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:37 am

It's not a coincidence Pibbs posts a tweet about her and hours later she spergs out about random strangers making fun of her. For those who don't know about her see below for the synopsis.
SpoilerShow
She was a basically nothing other than a spoony fangirl years ago that was dating Paw and was known for showing her tits and having a vagina, eventually she decided to do videos and latched on to other youtubers for fame.

She just posted this tweet to try and make herself feel better because we 'HUWT HUR FWEELS FWEELS"
Typical woman who has to fish for compliments to make themselves feel better.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pepsi Man

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:41 am

I don't think she's relevant (or maybe irrelevant) enough to deserve her own topic.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:41 am

HI ROSES! Smell my balls you fat fucking seacow!

She sperged out to try and rally her personal army of white knights. Too bad people would have to have heard of you to have a following in the first place :D
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:47 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:41 am
I don't think she's relevant (or maybe irrelevant) enough to deserve her own topic.
She wasn't a few years ago, but she's popular enough now that she deserves it. She even says so herself.
also we have a marzgurl thread
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:49 am

You know, most fat chicks can at least suck a good dick on account of all the eating and such, but she doesn't even look like she's able to do THAT.

What man (let) is poking THAT?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:16 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:47 am

Fair point.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:50 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:16 am
mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:47 am

Fair point.
Neither are worth having.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:59 am

Also a fair point.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:27 am

the biggest downside is having to read her shit, all her shit is basic bitch bullshit with looks that make Screaming mantis look good next to her.
if I wanted to see a stupid ""goth"" bitch I would go to a camwhore atleast I would get a good wanking out of it.
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Char Clone

Post by Char Clone » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:56 am

Cuckson wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:27 am
the biggest downside is having to read her shit, all her shit is basic bitch bullshit with looks that make Screaming mantis look good next to her.
if I wanted to see a stupid ""goth"" bitch I would go to a camwhore atleast I would get a good wanking out of it.
We need an inside man who can view Mantis’ twitter and photo shoots posted to tumblr, I bet she’s finally showing the puss.