PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
oldbones

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by oldbones » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Fuck you graded on how fast you ran a mile. Unless you went to a military academy gym class was show up=pass. Also it should have taught your fat ass a lesson: Lose weight and you can run faster. At least you had a choice. I imagine kids with asthma or other respiratory problems were unsympathetic to your fat problem.

rabidtictac

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:30 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:37 am
The ones I saw (an ex would watch them) spent zero time on form, which convinced me they were trash.
Case and point, her tweet a page back about causing a stress fracture with a kick. I won't belittle someone for hurting himself training, it happens and been there, but it means 'Ya done fucked up' not 'I'm amazing.'
There's a reason shitholes like Crossfit get so much hatred. They teach people "do whatever you need to do to complete the exercise," which leads to (sometimes serious) injuries as a result of shit-tier form.

You have to learn to do these moves correctly before you can try to do them in the clinch. There's no point in throwing a kick that's going to fuck up your leg or dislocate your toe. Graduating the billy blanks kickboxing vhs program doesn't mean shit. It's hilarious she thinks it does. Meanwhile she derides the people at the gym putting in the hard work to get gud.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:11 pm

oldbones wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:44 pm
Fuck you graded on how fast you ran a mile. Unless you went to a military academy gym class was show up=pass. Also it should have taught your fat ass a lesson: Lose weight and you can run faster. At least you had a choice. I imagine kids with asthma or other respiratory problems were unsympathetic to your fat problem.
They didn't give a fuck that I had asthma. Just bring your Ventolin to class. Maybe if I had a pussy doctors note or something.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:46 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:44 am
I like how she brought up kickboxing in the context of kicking someone's ass, then demonstrated beyond any shadow of a doubt that she's never sparred anyone. She's the female equivalent of the martial arts bedora tipper who watches a karate youtube video and thinks they can shatter arms.
Dear Lord, it's like that weird kid in school who thinks he's black-belt-material 'cause he's seen Karate Kid and/or Power Rangers.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:30 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:37 am
The ones I saw (an ex would watch them) spent zero time on form, which convinced me they were trash.
Case and point, her tweet a page back about causing a stress fracture with a kick. I won't belittle someone for hurting himself training, it happens and been there, but it means 'Ya done fucked up' not 'I'm amazing.'
Little did you know that she got the fracture because she kicked through seven inches of solid steel instead of the usual 6.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GuestWrong

Post by GuestWrong » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:05 pm

In all honesty, if she got rid of that abhorrent chest tat, she would jump from a 5 to a 6. Get laryngitis and she could peak at a 7.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:35 pm

The fucking Jew nose and googly eyes ruin it for me.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:00 am
>It's cute that you think I would go to a gym.
Stupid fat cunt reveling in her mediocrity again, now she's wearing her lack of a healthy body as a symbol of achievement.
Gyms are for JAWKS!
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:29 pm

:3 be nice you guys
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:47 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:29 pm
:3 be nice you guys
I honestly don't understand what her fucking problem is. Maybe another shitty tattoo will help, maybe another piercing. I don't know who's more annoying, this clown bitch or the Nostalgia Cunt. At least Lindsay has the decency to drink her problems away and not whine on Twitter like a little whore.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:06 pm

You can't make this shit up.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]