PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:09 pm

She sat on it. No mystery here.

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:14 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:09 pm
She sat on it. No mystery here.
Yeah pretty much. You think this would be a wake up call for her to lose some weight, but she won't. She probably justify what happened by thinking the bed was cheap or old, that it wasn't her fault that it broke.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:06 pm

First a bird, now a bed: What will her mighty butt slay next?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:23 am

Nobody let her into a multi story building! The potential kinetic energy could rival an asteroid impact.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:23 pm

>thirstposts without context.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:48 am

She finally admits she whines about "muh depression" on Twitter for attention.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:03 am

Attentionwhoring within attentionwhoring. Whoreception!

And, because I don't want pibbs to be the only masochist in this forum right now (take your time with the book review boss :3), I sifted through Titwhores latest tranny orbiters, most of them were drawn in by this last shitnugget ofpassive-aggressiveness:
Oh, God forbid someone is mindful of your made-up pronouns. IT'S MA'AM! is the norn, rather than the exception with you transgenerate fruitbaskets.

Anyway, enter the realm of madness, if you dare
SpoilerShow
You fucking cumguzzling faggot. You are neither she, nor they. When you don't even try to shave your stubble or put on a wig, you don't even count as a drag-fag
Oh boy, pulling out your pronouns first before even showing your ugly mug

https://twitter.com/ErsatzHatrack

Again with the faggots not even trying. I bet this is a degenerate that lurks around girls bathrooms...
See? At least this faggoth is at least trying
Ooh de laddy! Voice, I found something speshul :3
Now, the deadnaming I can get behind, I wouldn't call you Ashrael either, but how is a person supposed to know the pronouns of a Celestial? At least reveal which caste you roleplay as, Thrones, Cherubims, Planeswalker...
Next member of the 41% club, once the delusion wears off

Extra spoiler for a special Halloween episode. Trust me, its needed
SpoilerShow
>Hipster beard
>He/They pronouns
>Please don't call me sir, bro, man, dude

In the bedroom or in general, my dude?
This Lily Cade sounds charming somehow
Oh, you get the candy with the rat poison flavor
At least with the cuckmuzzle he can barely pass, but otherwise only Rachels blind ex could be fooled
Oh, Zachy boi, you can do more against world hunger than Jeff. Also, regarding your bold claim in your Shitter handle: No. No you wouldn't. What you would do instead is piss your pants, while on your knees and receiving your deserved Genickschuss
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:01 pm

>queer TTRPG with a stupid name on itch.io
Oh, where else could this possibly be :roll: ?

And the bloke with the Dr. Who cuckmuzzle doesn't pass in the slightest. Just look at that forehead!
pibbs wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:48 am
She finally admits she whines about "muh depression" on Twitter for attention.
It's just her fishing for "No, Roses. Your tweets mean the world to me!"-style replies :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:21 pm

This is starting to sound more and more like female Boogie...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:42 am

I feel they are not QUITE the same size, just yet.. Getting there.
It's a trap!