PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:27 am

I would say how stupid doctors are for saying the obvious, then someone like Sarah waddles in with six degrees of triggers, denial, and offense.

BTW someone needs to ask her if shes not fat how come she only shows pics from chest tattoo up and from the fat girl angle.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Poonoo » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:21 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:27 am
BTW someone needs to ask her if shes not fat how come she only shows pics from chest tattoo up and from the fat girl angle.
She is probably skinny fat and had a muffin top, which is why the doctor probably told her that her weight was technically fine. But I guarantee that the doctor also brought up that her body fat percentage was probably high, which is what actually matters since BMI doesn't take into account the amount of muscle or body type of the person, since she sits down all day playing video games as a job and doesn't move around so she has no muscle at all.
Cuckson wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:40 am
What a fucking child, you are visiting a fucking doctor for fuck sake. The doctor isn't going to walk out on the street with a megaphone yelling out "HEY EVERYONE, SARAH WILSON IS 67KGS. WHAT A PIG AMIRITE" you delusional little retard, as someone already said you need to know your fucking weight to track your weight loss. And needing the nurse to cover up what the scale says? Seriously? Even your own weight triggers you so hard you spergout like a baby, no wonder you play video games on the internet as a career since you can't function in the real world.
pibbs wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:18 am
Just like Spoony and Boogie she will try to find a doctor who tells her what she wants to hear rather than a competent professional. I know just the guy for her:

He is even pro-LGTBQIFHFLWUIRBBQATMYPLACE, so you know he is a totally woke doctor. And with a name like Riveria, you know he isn't a disgusting white male:

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:47 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:21 am
"HEY EVERYONE, SARAH WILSON IS 67KGS.
Get the fuck outta here with your eurofag weights. This is a fat American bitch and you'll use fat American weight measurements.

And 67kg is nothing NOTHING for one of these mid-western ham planets. More like 200lbs easily.

<That's 90kg in eurofag.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:22 am

Poor little Sarah Wilson. Does not want to live in the real world, because they look down on her history with self-esteem and the lost art of eating fat-riddled shit in the bathtub.

Changing doctors in outrage because she tolf you your weight? You can rid the world of a lot of extra baggage if you just off yourself, you pitiful whale.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:42 am

Changing doctors isn't so easy when you're on medicaid Sarah, good luck finding a new doctor.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:35 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:42 am
Changing doctors isn't so easy when you're on medicaid Sarah, good luck finding a new doctor.
Zing!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:59 am

Is the US really so full of idiots that trained personal must swallow that shit? Trigger warnings and everything else is real? Sometimes i watch those funny videos on YT but....really?

A german doc does not gives a shit if he pulls your trigger. Fuck, i was one time in an berlin hospital (work accident on construction site) and a chick flipped her shit in the ER. They gave her something to calm down and fixed her shit up....tested her blood for drugs and waited till she was awake again. As soon as the beast was woke she kicked again and screamed like a banshee. Shes a rich chick you know...makes more money that any doc there..yoz know? She did no drugs and was not drunk.....so they placed her in an mental ward for some days to see if theres something else wrong.

That is what can happen if you flip your shit at an german doctor. Closed ward for "self endangering behavior" no need for police. Its an medical emergency
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:22 pm

US doctors rarely ever tell you to lose weight. Probably because of people like Roses making them lose business. I think they only tell you that once it's too late, AFTER you get the beetus.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:43 pm

Getting assblasted at your doctor because you can't handle the TRUTH. What a world we live in.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:35 pm

>was told her weight is normal
>she needs to lose weight

I imagine the doctor said it like this:

Well, your weight is normal for a baby hippo.
Yeah, you're going to need to start losing weight.