PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:46 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:16 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:53 pm
Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:28 pm
I heard when he finished school you saw him walking around with collar shirt and tie. Good for him, he grew up. Can't say that about Roses :lol:
This is a huge issue with todays young adults, they never get past their high school/collage phase. You see parents still dressing like their in their early twenties. When I left college I shaved off my sideburns and cut my hair. There's a time and a place for outlandish fashion but adulthood is not the time. Thanks to my generation I go out of the way to be clean shaven and trimmed.
Helps you blend into a crowd when committing a good rape.
Oh yeah, I concur, sir! :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:04 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:24 am
She made several "feel sorry for me" videos.
I remember the one with the pic of her in landwhale form was about how an ex boyfriend of hers "abused" her.
i bet the "abuse" was him making a joke about her weight
Wonder how many times LGR head muh abuse story. What a cuck.
Considering how Long Nosed Jared is drooling all over her, and every other unfunny, untalented, unknown feminist bitch who spergs on videogames he can find on Jewtube, LGR may unfortunately lose his position as her no.1 cuckold

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Jared Knob-n-bauer has his wife to cuck him, where have you seen him drooling over Roses?
Rapidly declining cleaning lady meets high as a kite Phil Fish.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:56 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:34 pm
Jared Knob-n-bauer has his wife to cuck him, where have you seen him drooling over Roses?
It's nothing special, i just saw a dumb comment of his under every single video of hers i checked to find the fat pick.
I also checked his channel for the first time in years and i saw that not only he's still butthurt over Jontron being an evil nazi, but he reached out and subscribed to Roses and all her circle of completely irrelevant cunts.

There's one of them who has a giant lolcow potential,but i doubt she'll ever be relevant enough to even name her here

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:58 pm

Poor Jared is still bent over the fact that Jon's left testicle has more testosterone than his whole body.

As for youtube comments, surely you've found Larry in the comments as well, right?

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:20 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:58 pm
Poor Jared is still bent over the fact that Jon's left testicle has more testosterone than his whole body.

As for youtube comments, surely you've found Larry in the comments as well, right?
Larry is everywhere everyone goes, but i didn't see if he graced Roses' channel with his presence

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:48 am

I doubt Roses would acknowledge Larry's existence.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:11 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:34 pm
There's been a few instances, not necessarily drooling over her, but she gets mentioned on videos.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:21 am

Oh god. Why didn't you spoiler that hideous picture, Some Sick Fuck? That smile of hers is an eldritch abomination which will haunt me in my dreams for weeks.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:50 am

Well, that's basically how she always looks, she usually does this stupid face, so I've figured that anybody visiting this thread will be ready for what's coming. That serial killed looking asshole next to her is much more disturbing anyways.