PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:15 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:41 pm
That choker is way worse than the tattoos. It screams "I wanna be abused and raped" from a mile away.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:45 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:44 pm
dannyboytbh wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:36 am
pibbs wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:44 am
Here you go, you sick fuck. Image
I bet her feets get really smelly in those boots LOL
You say that like it's not hot
Found some sock pics if you're still here/interested though Needles is in them

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:23 am

This is what you're thirsting over.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:25 am

You have to be gay to not think she's hot, especially compared to Marz, Lupa, April, IronLiz and so much more.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:49 am

Look at those fucking arms. Unless she's a curlbro, that's some grade A fat, my boys. Mass that should be, and she'd like to believe you to be, in the tits.
Clint, my nigger, you're too good for that. I get you getting off to unboxing a new Model M but not wanting that pile of issues.
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:25 am
You have to be gay to not think she's hot, especially compared to Marz, Lupa, April, IronLiz and so much more.
>ironliz
Bruh, you've got to know where to draw the line to not be too obvious.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:51 am

I'm just happy I found that picture so you can see what I mean about how fat stretches the SHIT out of tattoos.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:55 am

Also also, playing pure blue and pure white? Who the fuck does that? You best be playing at some release event with some starter sets.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:58 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:25 am
If that is hot, i rejected hot girls and banged supermodels all my life

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:38 am

Lmao i thought she got a different tattoo...

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:49 am
Look at those fucking arms. Unless she's a curlbro, that's some grade A fat, my boys. Mass that should be, and she'd like to believe you to be, in the tits.
Clint, my nigger, you're too good for that. I get you getting off to unboxing a new Model M but not wanting that pile of issues
Srlsy, why are her lower arms so spindly compared to the upper portion? She's like Reverse Popeye or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette