PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ChangeTheChunnel

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:01 pm

Chippah wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:40 pm
This bitch. I was somewhat of a fan of hers back when she first reappeared on youtube and talked about old PC games I also dug. Then on twitter one day she said that she was going to try to reach out to people to do crossovers but didn't really want to, so I said, "If you don't want to then don't do it." and she blew the fuck up at me. Sarah Wilson lost a fan that day.
A normal person would have replied something like, "Yeah, I don't want to because I'm nervous, but if I want to go anywhere with my career, I have to take this step." Or they'd let it roll off their back.

Roses was looking for attention. She was looking for asspats and "aw, sweetie, you're so brave, we're here for you" and similar responses. It's all people like her really want.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:42 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:08 pm
>>>supports mental health

Yeah? And I support... cake.
What a idiotic thing to virtue signal over. Especially since she's only mentions it for attention. No one cares.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:58 pm

She could watch her own videos. Someone tweet that to her.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:11 am

Chippah wrote:
This bitch. I was somewhat of a fan of hers back when she first reappeared on youtube and talked about old PC games I also dug. Then on twitter one day she said that she was going to try to reach out to people to do crossovers but didn't really want to, so I said, "If you don't want to then don't do it." and she blew the fuck up at me. Sarah Wilson lost a fan that day.
She always went our of her way to pretend I didn't exist on TGWTG and YouTube, no idea why. But she'd suddenly do the same games I covered several months after the fact. :?

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:55 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:11 am
Chippah wrote:
She always went our of her way to pretend I didn't exist on TGWTG and YouTube, no idea why. But she'd suddenly do the same games I covered several months after the fact. :?
to be fair didn't everybody on TGWTG go out of their way to pretend you didn't exist?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:03 am

Because she knows you're a British creeper who will make her do deviant English fetishes like make her dress you like a baby.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:13 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:03 am
Because she knows you're a British creeper who will make her do deviant English fetishes like make her dress you like a baby.
Thought that was the Germans. The fuck is wrong with Germans?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:13 am

So Roses was Larry's Extramana.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:41 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:11 am
no idea why
Really? Isn't it obvious? The fact that there once where two people who had Sex and all that came out of the cunt 9 months later was a retarded, fat, useless blob is just a very sad thing that makes the world a little worse. So it's better to pretend you don't exist than to actually know that somewhere in the UK that fat, useless blob is there, creating shitty videos and spending all day commenting on Youtube, sucking the virtual dicks of other content creators in the hope of a collaboration.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:16 pm

Somebody has a raging boner for Larry :lol:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.