PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:58 am

Most INs that have some cartoon representation of them have a rather flattering one. With her it's absurd how large the discrepancy in levels of attractiveness there's present. Her cartoon persona looks about ten times better than her actual self.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:59 am

God it's hideous.... it's like a 40's loony toon villian.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:42 pm

The least you could do is remove the link to the faggy meme generator you use.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:03 pm

She's 38? Jesus Christ, your eggs are drying up and you still dress like a twenty year old.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:08 pm

>they really go hand-in-hand

Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeed, Sarah Wilson.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Lack of self-awareness is like THE staple of Internet Noboydom.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:40 pm

This bitch. I was somewhat of a fan of hers back when she first reappeared on youtube and talked about old PC games I also dug. Then on twitter one day she said that she was going to try to reach out to people to do crossovers but didn't really want to, so I said, "If you don't want to then don't do it." and she blew the fuck up at me. Sarah Wilson lost a fan that day.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:46 pm

I hate the term "social justice" simply because the word "justice" doesn't need a modifier.
Chippah wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:40 pm
Sarah Wilson lost a fan that day.
I'm sure you were quickly replaced by twelve thirsty SIMPs.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Chippah wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:40 pm
This bitch. I was somewhat of a fan of hers back when she first reappeared on youtube and talked about old PC games I also dug. Then on twitter one day she said that she was going to try to reach out to people to do crossovers but didn't really want to, so I said, "If you don't want to then don't do it." and she blew the fuck up at me. Sarah Wilson lost a fan that day.
She's mentally ill and a cunt. The two tend to go hand-in-hand. Surprise!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.