PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:23 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:41 pm
She sure has that one specific angle where she thinks she looks good down pat. Probably has a tripod bolted to that position with markers on the floor where to place her feet.
It's fucking eerie is what it is. If I were to be inclined to call anything she makes art it would be that. It shouldn't be possible to take the exact fucking same angle picture with that consistency. I'm halfway convinced she just keeps using the same three or so pictures. It's not like anyone without access to some high grade AI for image forensics would ever find out.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:28 pm

Females are sad creatures.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:23 pm
It's fucking eerie is what it is. If I were to be inclined to call anything she makes art it would be that. It shouldn't be possible to take the exact fucking same angle picture with that consistency. I'm halfway convinced she just keeps using the same three or so pictures. It's not like anyone without access to some high grade AI for image forensics would ever find out.
I think her artistic selfy style could work great for a mystery or horror movie.
You know that stereotypical scene of an obsessed person plastering an entire room full of photos, diagrams and newspaper bits? Now picture that with her photos.
Or that somewhat more obscure moment where someone is frantically sifting through a stack of paper/photos, finding something more and more disturbing as he goes along. Again, picture her photos.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:52 pm

So I don’t really post here but, I just red her twitter sob story and I just… I

I mean, jesus fucking christ, out there in the world, there are people living in the street, people starving who work their hands to the bone and still wonder how they will feed their family, people who live in the fear they might get randomly macheted to death by some jihadist.

And this bitch was once fat and was almost fucked by some neckbeard and her life is RUINED.

I feel like my brain is short circuiting, and people call her brave for this shit? Out there there are people living life like an actual fucking adult who had a train run on them by a gang of Tyrone’s but one dude disappointingly slid his hand between her hams and she spirals into a life of spilling oil on a canvas and unironically calling it art and then begging her simps and fellow lonely and boring white women to buy them.

How fucking mentally weak is she, how fucking deficiently subhuman is her will?

These people should be forced for a month to have to do backbreaking labor to put food on the table and we’ll all be better off when they inevitably starve to death.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:54 pm

A moment of silence for the pedo neckbeard who had to settle for kind-of molesting this fat chick

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:17 am

PUR - A Story
Thank goodnes she's now a healthy happy adult.

There's a bunch more tweets to this story, but not interesting.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:19 am

Then again...

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:54 am

It would be funny if she was talking about Paw.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:10 am

He was right, though. No one else would love her.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:54 am
I may gain an announce of respect for them man but PUR would through that cuck under the bus for virtue points.
We got a tough girl over here!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:07 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:52 pm
And this bitch was once fat and was almost fucked by some neckbeard and her life is RUINED.
>"once" fat

That being aside, I think she and a lot of other INs have a bit of a DSP going on in that they consider their struggles to be the harshest anyone has ever suffered in the history of mankind.
Is it because they want attention? Or because they have been spoiled and pampered by the wonders of the First World that they don't know what true hardship looks like? Who knows.
pibbs wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:19 am
Not a good idea. A block of cheese is what forced professional eater Chantal into the ER once :lol:
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:54 am
Or everyone's favorite JewWario.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette