PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:55 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:58 pm
So far I haven't seen anything majorly bad about Roses but I'm sure you people will find something :lol:
Where do I begin?
-The attention whoring suicide"attempts"
- the usual bonkers SJW bullshit and gender identity insanity
- the multiple unnecessary surgeries that she milks for attention and patron shekels
- jumping on every libtard outrage fad
- HAVING THE UGLIEST BLOB OF A TATTOO PROMINENTLY ON HER CHEST AND SOMEHOW THINKS IT LOOKS GOOD AS SHE MODELS IT IN PICTURE AFTER PICTURE
- using mental illness for sympathy shekels
- has a cocktail of mental disorders that she simaltaneously glorifies and whines about
- I could go on. BUT do I really need to?

TL;DR She's worthless human debris trying to normalize her insanity and profit off of it.

Bobito

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Bobito » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:15 pm

Her only pro is those fat tits, besides that she is another marzgurl with just more attention whoring suicide attempts, a way better investment of time is watching a camwhore, at least those show tits.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:27 pm

Advocate of suicide, but she dosen't take her own advice. Nobody likes a hypocrite!

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:29 pm

Is she pansexual or asexual?

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:29 pm
She's transpolybipanasexual
He sees you when you're sleeping...

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:29 pm
Is she mentally ill or is she mentally ill?
I don't understand the question.
Last edited by pibbs on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:54 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:32 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:49 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:00 pm
TotalBiscuit isn't here right now to guestpost and screech at you. Guess we'll never know.
We could always hold an e-séance to find out.
For the ritual to work we need to combine at least 100 FOV and 144 FPS in an optimal situation, which is mocking anyone else for having different opinion - and ideally, that opinion should be something stupid and mundaine to begin with. Also, Fortnite. We need the last thing he was thinking of, besides himself, of course.
Agreed. Now let's talk about the options menu of the séance first. Boy is it shabby! Only two kinds of anti-aliasing? You've got to be kidding me!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:49 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:22 pm
Credo in Deum wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:58 pm
So far I haven't seen anything majorly bad about Roses but I'm sure you people will find something :lol:
she wanted spoony's cock. There's some nauseating tweets out there of her cockteasing him, and then a vid from a stream where she flipped and said he's gross (something along those lines).
I'm curious about the vid but as for the tweets people may be curious about, I got you fam.

Keep in mind Spoony was still dating Scarlett when she did this.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:53 am

The one time Noah was based AF
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:36 am

Based yes if he had gotten this girl and not those two trainwrecks who both had shit personality and looked like trash :lol:
SpoilerShow