PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:44 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:28 pm
She's referring to a couple of parrots.
The one with the twitter account is a dude. (I assume her boyfriend, but who knows with this pansexual stuff.)

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:23 pm

wildmage wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:05 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:48 pm
mad bum wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:42 am

Nah that's kugel's thing.
I wouldn't want to kick wildmage off the throne of the resident fatty fucker.
You should also think if you've got a leg to stand on when your taste is Die CIS Scum girl tier.
6 months clean of shitposting and this is the first thing I see. God damn, I now regret sharing that story.
WEW mission fucking accomplished. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:15 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:08 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:31 pm
Jesus, she makes $2,444 a month for doing little to nothing.
Been trying to tell you guys that her patreon is really high for being such a nobody. She gets a pussy pass.
It's because she does a decent job of not showing her true self in her videos. If you don't care about twitter or e-drama you'd probably think she was fairly normal. That and her videos aren't that bad, in all honesty.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:15 pm
mad bum wrote:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Been trying to tell you guys that her patreon is really high for being such a nobody. She gets a pussy pass.
It's because she does a decent job of not showing her true self in her videos. If you don't care about twitter or e-drama you'd probably think she was fairly normal. That and her videos aren't that bad, in all honesty.
After watching the first minutes of her police quest video, i would say her true self is starting to leak in those too.
And i doubt any normal/based person with money to waste on patreon hasn't figured her out already.
I bet every single one of her patrons thinks JonTron is literally Hitler and that Anita has a point

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:15 pm
mad bum wrote:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Make an account Sarah.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:09 am

Of course she uses food as a rating system for games. It's all she thinks about.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Everything has to be about food with her. Food is the alpha, and the omega.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Phantasmagoria 2 is rye cracker, The Dig is club sandwich.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:40 pm

Well... at least it's not about food this time.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:14 pm

That glitter was dark brown.