PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by mad bum » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:12 am

I felt better after eating this very weird caramel apple sucker.
It almost sounds like pre-diabetes 🤔
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:53 am

She'll have some real depression after she gets that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:56 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:12 am
I felt better after eating this very weird caramel apple sucker.
It almost sounds like pre-diabetes 🤔
No it doesn't? It sounds like she's starving herself then binging and purging. Pre diabetes has no symptoms other than your blood sugar level. By the time you show any symptoms, you're well and truly diabetic.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:24 am

Diabetes sounds right. For all her posting about food, has she ever talked about anything that isn't junk food or candy? Anything about cooking? Anything about good food at all? I've at least never seen it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:33 am

:lol: :lol:

Scar tissue affecting quality of life. What, ya couldn't stuff enough sugar in before?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:45 am

Yeah, I bet someone broke her nose. She probably just had nasal blockage from a crooked septum like a lot of people and is just trying for sympathy points.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:47 am

This dumb fucking bitch needs her smartphone slapped out of her hands. She needs to spend more time healing and less time tweeting stupid shit or taking selfies of her face for attention.

Bitch, plenty of people have medical issues and a lot of them are not enjoyable to look at. The kind of person who tells a stranger about their medical problems in graphic detail, or who takes and shares photos of their disgusting medical conditions, are known in polite society as "annoying cunts."

I'm sure her doctor has asked this question, but if the nose problems were caused by throwing up relating to an eating disorder, won't the same thing just happen again if the eating disorder isn't under control? If it is under control, why is she getting this done now and not earlier? I dunno. I don't really even fucking care. She rubs this stupid shit under my nose and I have to wonder why she's doing this now. Well, I know why she's tweeting about it anyway. See that tweet of hers about how traffic is down and she's not making as much money on youtube.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:50 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:20 pm
pibbs wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:46 am
SpoilerShow
"my hair fell out"

You pulled it out, you dumb bitch.
Good catch. A lot of women who bitch about baldness are bald not as a result of shit genes or even massive obesity (which causes hormone imbalances), but because of behavioral issues like ripping their own hair out.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:23 pm

>all she'll say about it

Because she likes to keep things private. Bitch, please. All she's doing is trying to sound dramatic and mysterious. She WANTS people to ask her about it, because she loves the attention but also loves telling people to fuck off. Demented bitch.