PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:31 am

GitGud wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:34 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:17 am
Wessi: Yes. Southern Wessi: No. I don't need to live right next to Bavaria to see their wicked ways.
Ahem..... i am from bavaria, too. 2 km from the border to czch. And we are not wicked, evil or perverted in any way
Your post in the Linkara thread proves your words to be lies.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by GitGud » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:11 am

Well..... here in bavaria i perfectly normal.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:13 pm

Just like how insane people see themselves as perfectly normal, your internalized bavarianism prevents you from seeing your sinful ways as such.
pibbs wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:51 pm
...and fatter, bitch.
As long as she doesn't hear her weight, those pizza calories don't exist!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:03 pm

$1,000 says her aunt locked the warehouse everytime she came around. She still remembers the summer of '98 when Sarah ate the inventory during a weekend visit.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:11 pm

She'll spook the neighbourhood real good when she goes from door to door, not in a costume since she's already running around as a clown 24/7, and devour the entire candy plate right at the doorstep. I bet a lot of curtains are closed and TVs turned off when they spot her coming from the window. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:41 pm

Big Mom from One Piss would be the perfect costume for her. The resemblance is uncanny.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:29 pm

Her weight gain is kinda slow considering bitch is all about pizza candy ice cream every single day. I wonder why...
SpoilerShow

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:59 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:51 pm
...and fatter, bitch.
>tfw your personality is food

Only hot girls can pull off the "omg I love pizza and chicken nuggets" thing. Being fat and talking about how much you eat is just sad.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:03 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:29 pm
Her weight gain is kinda slow considering bitch is all about pizza candy ice cream every single day. I wonder why...
SpoilerShow
Are you suggesting her back teeth are gone, sir? How dare you!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:21 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:13 pm
Just like how insane people see themselves as perfectly normal, your internalized bavarianism prevents you from seeing your sinful ways as such.
No.
There is nothing wrong with me........there is something wrong with all of YOU.
I am a beacon of mental health. Ok i would torch you with an Handflammpatrone DM-34 for some candy......but that is perfectly normal
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli