PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
oldbones

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by oldbones » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:34 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:22 pm
These two tweets sums up everything you need to know about this vapid bitch.
What? You DON'T cure your headache by smelling sandwiches? Stop wasting money on tylenol and just stick some grilled cheese under your nose.

pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:36 pm

I bet this stupid bitch could be lured into a bear trap with a stale Pop Tart.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:41 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:25 pm
I like food, too, but I don’t have an orgasmic episode every time I smell chicken or see a pie.
I'm pretty passionate about food. I never see her talk about any good food, though. She doesn't even cook, it seems. It's all just about junk food and other stuff you wouldn't even consider cooking. Deserts, candy, cereal, pizza, burgers - the latter two not even well-made ones but fast food chain shit.
The hoe has the pallet of a daft child. You can suck the fat from the fatty but the fatty mindset remains.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:47 pm

She's the kind of bitch you'd take on a date to a nice restaurant (LOL yeah, I know. Just go with me here.) and she'd complain she only eats chicken nuggets.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:48 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:41 pm
ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:25 pm
I like food, too, but I don’t have an orgasmic episode every time I smell chicken or see a pie.
I'm pretty passionate about food. I never see her talk about any good food, though. She doesn't even cook, it seems. It's all just about junk food and other stuff you wouldn't even consider cooking. Deserts, candy, cereal, pizza, burgers - the latter two not even well-made ones but fast food chain shit.
The hoe has the pallet of a daft child. You can suck the fat from the fatty but the fatty mindset remains.
If I mentioned wanting any of the garbage she goes on about for dinner to my wife she'd think I was mentally ill. Bitch is a femcel and has no man to please therefore no purpose. Throw some SJW shit up to make it seem like she's a moral person who cares and is helping make the world a better place but in reality she's just eating tendies and getting a nostalgia high from playing old PC games.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:45 pm

It's like some weirdo who can't keep his kinks to himself, except her kinks are "eating" and "junk food".
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:58 am
Is eating any kind of cereal that isn't branflakes or something else "healthy" even acceptable past the age of 13?
Fruit Loops are the best fruit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:48 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:47 pm
She's the kind of bitch you'd take on a date to a nice restaurant (LOL yeah, I know. Just go with me here.) and she'd complain she only eats chicken nuggets.
I legit couldn't hang with that. I don't mind if a buddy has a plebian taste but with a chick that would bother me a whole lot.
A massive pet peeve of mine are people who are wilfully ignorant and proud of it and with food it's especially annoying to me. You know, those idiots that will loudly proclaim that they don't like fish or cheese or even vegetables. Tried one kind when they were a dumb child, never tried anything ever again and are fucking proud of that.
Just give stuff a try. What's the worst that could happen? It's such a childish, underdeveloped behaviour.

People may think I overreact but that's the kinda shit that's always going to annoy you every fucking day if you ever consider such a girl. Every day is going to be "can't do this for dinner because of that" "can't do this either" "oh, can't do that because this is in it" and so on. Vegetarian or vegan cunts are the worst. I don't even want those people in my house even as guests. Keep your mentally ill ass outside, attention-whoring twat.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:06 pm

Though she'd probably eat everything off of the dessert tray.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:10 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:06 pm
Though she'd probably eat everything off of the dessert tray.
Her taste matches her personality. One-note and bland. Sweet, sweet, sweet and that's all she can handle.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:50 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:45 pm
Fruit Loops are the best fruit.
Berenstain Bears time. Did you know the cereal is actually spelled "Froot Loops"?
お前はもう死んでいる。