PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 10, 2019 9:05 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:13 am
>I stopped doing game content because of the "toxic community"
>Not because TV shows and movies are easier and lazier to review

Eventually everyone becomes Spoony.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Fri May 10, 2019 11:29 am

No mention if this was in the bathroom. You'd think as fat as she is she wouldn't be dropping so much food

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 10, 2019 11:58 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:29 am
No mention if this was in the bathroom. You'd think as fat as she is she wouldn't be dropping so much food
Sounds to me like an Amberlynn-tier binge. Let's be real here: she probably ate the pizza as well.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 10, 2019 12:41 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:58 am
Let's be real here: she probably ate the pizza as well.
Three second rule, bruh!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri May 10, 2019 1:33 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:29 am
I bet 10 bucks that she still ate the pizza.

Post by Guest » Sat May 11, 2019 3:01 am

She has to be making this PTSD thing up. Aren't doctors not supposed to use that term anymore? I saw some crazy shit and had to speak with someone and they pretty much said they won't say to me if it's PTSD because giving it a name was dangerous for the patient.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 11, 2019 2:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 3:01 am
She has to be making this PTSD thing up. Aren't doctors not supposed to use that term anymore? I saw some crazy shit and had to speak with someone and they pretty much said they won't say to me if it's PTSD because giving it a name was dangerous for the patient.
I can see that. Those bitches just use it as an excuse for everything. Bring back the good ol' term "shell shock". Unless you've been in 'Nam and have seen your buddy's head explode right beside you, don't give me that "triggered" shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat May 11, 2019 3:25 pm

That's what irks me the most about these bitches. I've got some friends who were sent out to the middle east and I've seen how the shit they went through can fuck them up really bad. The fact that they even dare to compare this shit makes me regurgitate fucking bile. Really pisses me off.

Post by Guest » Sat May 11, 2019 3:31 pm

She dropped it in her mouth, maybe.