PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 25, 2020 3:25 am

How prep as fuawk! :lol:

First off, how goff is this out of ten?

Personally, I'd say this.
Second off, how and when was this bitch supposedly inspired in he "adulthood" by a song from 1989? You're not some thrash kid running around in a patch vest, lass. You're some basic bitch from suburbia that would wear patches from Dunkin' Donuts and Starbucks if that was the case.
You're just an overeating whore with a desperate need for attention and chose whatever would get you the most. You chose shitty tattoos and terrible clothing. None of which are there to express personality or style but all of them are there in place of both to gain attention and make you superficially seem like a bit less of an ultra bland middle American basic bitch airhead.

Mission failed. I see right through you, you non-person!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 25, 2020 5:08 am

Those leather jackets make them look like a gang of teenage Turks.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon May 25, 2020 5:30 am

Who are you trying to fool, Sarah Wilson? You're such a basic bitch with daddy issues, your favorite Depeche Mode song is of course "Master and Servant". I don't have any doubt in my heart about that.

Post by Guest » Mon May 25, 2020 6:30 am

Imagine Marzgurl eating Sarah's ass.

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Tue May 26, 2020 2:40 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:30 am
Who are you trying to fool, Sarah Wilson? You're such a basic bitch with daddy issues, your favorite Depeche Mode song is of course "Master and Servant". I don't have any doubt in my heart about that.
Nah, I think her favorite Depeche Mode song is "I Just Can't Get Enough", because she just can't get enough Twinkies and Toilet Ice Cream Sandwiches.

Post by Guest » Tue May 26, 2020 2:59 am

Cuckara wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:54 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:17 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:39 am
What is true and honest gawf music? I listen to some pretty gay shit and I wanna gauge my homosexuality.
- Marilyn Manson
- The Cure
- Nine Inch Nails
- The Smiths
- The Doors
- The Velvet Underground
- Garbage

>- The Smiths
>- The Doors
>- The Velvet Underground
>goth

Lmao, what? The Velvet Underground and The Doors both predate goth music by well over a decade. As for The Smiths, they came up around the same time that goth music became a huge deal in alternative rock circles, but their music and imagery don't fit into goth aesthetics at all. It could be argued that some of Morrissey's lyrics are whiny, but if being whiny is enough to be labeled goth, then practically every rock band from the last 30 or 40 years is goth. The Cure, Nine Inch Nails, and Marilyn Manson could be labeled goth though. I'm not sure about Garbage; I've heard only one or two of their songs.
Later days Doors got co-opted by a lot of the goth community. Not so much their more bluesy "Roadhouse Blues"-style hard rock stuff. But "The End" was a goth anthem.

Garbage is pop-rock-goth. Like whatever the fuck image and aesthetic Paramore were for more modern punk rock/Rrrrriiioott girls, Garbage was like the high-school teenage comedy version of goth music. They had a song called "Only Happy When It Rains". They were performative goth. And their lead singer was a pale, pasty-faced Irish chick, so they fed right into that.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 26, 2020 3:26 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:17 am
pibbs wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:30 am
Side note: 90's/2000s goth chicks are hot.
I was on board with you up until that point.
Yeah, they were always like this. Those hot 90s/2000s goth chicks were in movies or were models dressing up for a photoshoot.
Guest wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 2:59 am
Garbage is pop-rock-goth. Like whatever the fuck image and aesthetic Paramore were for more modern punk rock/Rrrrriiioott girls, Garbage was like the high-school teenage comedy version of goth music. They had a song called "Only Happy When It Rains". They were performative goth.
This applies to 99% of what goth's listen to. I know Kugel mentioned some of them acting like hipsters (they give off that smug pretentious vibe) but the actual music they listen to is usually manufactured corporate trash and they are shallow as fuck. South Park nailed it perfectly.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 26, 2020 8:34 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 6:30 am
Imagine Marzgurl eating Sarah's ass.
Sounds downright sensible after reading more of Sarah's incredible pearls of wisdom...

I need to figure out why am I keep reading this boring shit and coming back every time plebbs buries his face into Sarah's ass and sucks more boring tweets out of it, clearly this is my new strange obsession, reading what the most basic bitch has to say and why is she getting so much attention compared to other e-hoes.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 26, 2020 10:51 am

Well, she's kinda the only hot CA cutie that neither moved on with her life, nor became a man.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue May 26, 2020 11:10 am

Sarah Wilson has an active(?) YouTube presence. That's all you need to get thirstfags on the net.