PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:56 am

HINT HINT PAYPIGS.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:55 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:07 pm
Hey, anyone here have a pic of Roses before she decided bulemia was the answer to weight loss?
I know she posted such a pic herself at one point. It may have been in this video.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:05 am

lookatme.mov

EDIT: I love how she bitches that her teachers told her to get her shit together and she complains "but muh dad died." My dad died and I went to work the next day. It sucks but life has to continue on. She more than likely milk her dads death for all it was worth, months after they buried him.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:14 am

The draw my life bullshit is catnip to narcissists. They can't resist. Boogie did one too.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:38 am
>"Sarah Wilson, aka PushingUpRoses, is an accomplished video producer, Let’s Player, and writer."

Stopped reading.
>tfw let's playing is considered an accomplishment, like a job

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:45 pm

Pretty much every youtuber with any amount of substantial following (100k or more) did a Draw My Life. Every single one of them focuses on all the sad stuff that happened in their lives and basically tells you how damaged they are, "but now I'm doing this and I'm happy."

It's high school level misrepresentation for sympathy. You tell your friends you got grounded because your parents were being dicks but you leave out the part where you got caught flipping them off and telling them to, "go fuck yourselves," under your breath when they asked you to take the garbage out.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:30 pm

Draw My Life = Emotional Manipulation 101
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:55 pm

So....TGWTG nobody, over the age of 25 and attention whore.

Where's the nudes? We have lupa and phelous' sister so why not a suicide girl reject?

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:16 pm

wildmage wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:55 pm
So....TGWTG nobody, over the age of 25 and attention whore.

Where's the nudes? We have lupa and phelous' sister so why not a suicide girl reject?
BASED thirstposter

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:34 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:14 am
The draw my life bullshit is catnip to narcissists. They can't resist. Boogie did one too.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:38 am
>"Sarah Wilson, aka PushingUpRoses, is an accomplished video producer, Let’s Player, and writer."

Stopped reading.
>tfw let's playing is considered an accomplishment, like a job

>Toriko anime
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:36 am

Lowkey tempted to wordfilter her screen name to her clear name but she's so unknown and the name so forgettable it would cause more confusion than salt.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!