PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:34 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:48 pm
It's always amazing what deranged tranny orbiters these INs attract, here's just a small collection from the last 3 days:
Man, listen right. This ain't the designated freak thread. You want to post that shit, you spoiler it
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:44 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:28 pm
There's another TGWTGer going tranny? Thought there was just JesuNodicko and the one with the allegedly famous actor father.
There was also Iron Liz and Diamanda Hagan. There could be others. That's already a disproportionate amount of trannies that came from TGWTG.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:14 pm

Naturally, for only the brightest, most properly-evolved minds would've ever considered joining TGWTG.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:20 pm

Fap to Hagan. It's like thinking about all other INs combined.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:45 pm

This is all you need to know about her really. The insufferable cuntiness summed up in one tweet.

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:38 pm

What microaggression would push her over the edge?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:20 pm

Snatching her food from her fingers.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:12 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:22 pm
wulfenlord wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:48 pm
What is it with these faggots and calling transitions a journey? I'll have to remember that term if I have to go through chemo therapy.
Its more like a train ride to Dachau. Once your in the Boxwagon, theres no way back.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:10 pm

I like how Twitter has provided us with a way to easily find these people once shit hits the fan.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:21 am

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:10 pm
I like how Twitter has provided us with a way to easily find these people once shit hits the fan.
I'll just chill out for a week. Most of them should have gotten themselves killed somehow by then. No government gibs and crowdfunding would eradicate them faster than agent orange kills weeds.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!