PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:07 pm

She's a fat white woman so the chimps will rape her to death. It'll be the best day of her life.

Complicity

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Complicity » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:58 pm

When a bruddah will inevitably steal that car, will she keep her bitchhole shut about it or will she claim a white nazi did it?

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:14 pm

Complicity wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:58 pm
When a bruddah will inevitably steal that car, will she keep her bitchhole shut about it or will she claim a white nazi did it?
She will say an evil man stole her car. That's all.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:42 pm

(Probably a hater)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Thu May 27, 2021 6:02 am

HI I HAVE BDD! DID I MENTION I HAVE BDD???
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Thu May 27, 2021 6:05 am

If you're going to shoop your fat chin, at least shoop it to the same size in each pic ffs

Post by Guest » Thu May 27, 2021 7:18 am

She's wearing the same shit on the 21st as he's wearing on the 23rd. Dirty bitch. Muh BDD must not be as stronk this week because hey yeah thats totally how that works :twisted:

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Thu May 27, 2021 7:19 am

And now for the prime-time trannies orbiting her selfie sesh last week :D
SpoilerShow
It-it-'s transona is... is .. a ... Crowtaur... now I've seen everything, and truly know despair Why yes, who isn't looking for a severely mentally ill, extremely overweight transgirl? Just ask Kim There were several contenders for a gross-tweet, but this one won me over :3 Here's a recurring candidate for my euthanasia list, and I normally don't do double entries, but the irony of it's last sentence in combination with it's profile picture was just too delicious to pass up :D
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu May 27, 2021 9:03 am

Can I not open this disgusting threat without being greeted by trannies? She already looks like one, do we need to pile it up?
Complicity wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:03 am
Hold the phone - that irrelevant faggot is still around?
He stopped doing game reviews and instead talks about boring old hardware. Hey, would you like to now what happened to abandoned piece of hardware that was semi-relevant for about 2 years in 1990? No, me neither... He seems to have found his niche among hardware autists, and knows to keep his mouth shut.

PushingOutSandwiches probably went out fishing for a man to leech off one day (just like Orcil did) and the only thing she could get was him, so he got friendzoned instead, and that was good enough for the pathetic guy - he looks like a caveman mixed with pedophile.
Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:15 am
Everything went to shit in the '70s
Hey! Most of us were born after '70s...
wulfenlord wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 7:19 am
Why yes, who isn't looking for a severely mentally ill, extremely overweight transgirl? Just ask Kim
Admittedly, this gave me a good laugh. It's a tough sell, I guess. "When am I ever not looking for something morbidly obese and mentally ill in my life?", I bet every guy is asking themselves that every day...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu May 27, 2021 9:28 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 7:19 am
And now for the prime-time trannies orbiting her selfie sesh last week :D
SpoilerShow
It-it-'s transona is... is .. a ... Crowtaur... now I've seen everything, and truly know despair Why yes, who isn't looking for a severely mentally ill, extremely overweight transgirl? Just ask Kim There were several contenders for a gross-tweet, but this one won me over :3 Here's a recurring candidate for my euthanasia list, and I normally don't do double entries, but the irony of it's last sentence in combination with it's profile picture was just too delicious to pass up :D
Holy fuck why did I click this.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]