PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:51 pm

And Glutton the Hut ate it anyway.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:04 pm

Looks like she sold the shitty one on the right, what a scam. Bet the person who bought it hope it smells like her.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:57 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:52 am
How was that even made? It looks like water colours under plastic? Is it even a real painting because I've never seen her display that kind of talent.
Acrylic pour paintings are dead easy and need zero artistic talent to make. There is tons of Youtube tutorials. While technically each piece is "individual" (because the process is random) almost all pour paintings end up look pretty much the same, when you've seen one, you've seen them all. I personally like ones which look like natural stone. Not a fan of weird LSD or over saturated primary color ones.

And in real life they only look good if canvas is really, really large. No one really gives shit about small paintings like she is making. Small pour paintings look ridiculously out-of-place where ever you put them.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:10 pm

Imagine being such a basic bitch that you can only paint if it's done with a Starbucks cup.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:57 pm
Acrylic pour paintings are dead easy and need zero artistic talent to make. There is tons of Youtube tutorials. While technically each piece is "individual" (because the process is random) almost all pour paintings end up look pretty much the same, when you've seen one, you've seen them all.
Sounds like a fucking tie-dyed t-shirt.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:45 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:49 pm
Sounds like a fucking tie-dyed t-shirt.
That's the very first thing I thought about when she showed that first picture. It's so obviously not actual painting or anything that involves skill.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:51 pm

She doesn't need paint, just use shit and vag00 blood.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:12 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:51 pm
And Glutton the Hut ate it anyway.
It's not a depression, it's your body telling you to stop stuffing yourself to death, get a clue, fat.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:18 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:04 pm
Looks like she sold the shitty one on the right, what a scam. Bet the person who bought it hope it smells like her.
I'd pay $100 for a jar of her farts.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:18 pm

"stay home" lmao easy for you to say, you worthless sack of venomous lard.