PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:30 pm

That video has 24k views. Lupa would kill for the numbers PUR is crying about.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:59 pm

Ahahahaahahaa she's so buttmad that only her core demographic are watching it
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:26 pm

Okay, guys, so after really lacking sales I'll try it again. I've stocked fifteen pallets of dog shit. It comes in 100kg sacks so please bring your own forklift! Due to safety regulations we're not allowed to load your vehicles.

Since people asked last time and were disappointed with what they got I'll say it once again: No, you can not use it as a fertilizer for your garden like cow pies. There's too much urine in the mix. You also can't fertilize your grass like with penguin shit. It's just fresh, almost liquid dog shit. Be careful to not puncture the bags in your car!
Once you unloaded it at home, please keep at least four steps away from the bag when you open it by pulling the red string on it! We had some injuries last time.

It's just bags of shit. They serve no other purpose. Only $500 for a single bag so please buy one this time! I've put a lot of effort into getting breed-specific bags of shit, so because it was a lot of work they simply must sell! I don't care if you want them; the world owes me earning a living, despite my product being completely useless and unwanted! FUCKING BUY MY BAGS OF SHIT ALREADY KTHXBYE!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:06 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:19 pm
If this keeps happening, I have to say it sounds like she's getting shadow banned for some reason?
Why would you think that? Because her video hat nobody wanted to watch didn't generate an order of magntitude more views when she released it a second time?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:12 am

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:25 am
Sarah Wilson molests the very senses by proximity.
Her problem isn't BDD but BO.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:55 am

Would you, for the love of god, buy my bags of dogshit already? You must!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:12 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:06 am
pibbs wrote:
IF this keeps happening, I have to say it sounds like she's getting shadow banned for some reason?
Why would you think that? Because her video hat nobody wanted to watch didn't generate an order of magntitude more views when she released it a second time?
I highlighted the key phrase and enlarged the key word in that phrase since you missed it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:18 pm

The question here is if "this" refers to "She keeps having shit views" or "She keeps whining about having shit views".

Either way: Of course it will keep happening. It only goes downhill for INs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:09 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:12 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:06 am
pibbs wrote:
IF this keeps happening, I have to say it sounds like she's getting shadow banned for some reason?
I highlighted the key phrase and enlarged the key word in that phrase since you missed it.
Wasn't she being pushed by the algorithm for a while? Maybe if it pushes you and everyone responds w. the "stop recommending this channel" option, it stops pushing you.

Nehezir

Post by Nehezir » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:29 pm

oh god. I remember when PushingUpRoses was just some nobody on the SpoonyForums that Scarlet seemed to go easy on.

That was 10 years ago when she was just getting started. Now she's at 245K subs but almost none of them give a shit.