PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by mad bum » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:10 am

Pls be both our gfs, I'll give you reddit gold, the highest honor someone can receive.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:36 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:30 am
mad bum wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:12 am
That blueberry person is a grill. A REAL LIFE GRILL! Any real life grills must be thrown 100's of dollars to vie for there attention.
I get a vibe from this forum that there is zero tolerance for GOTIS-posting.
We have a zero tolerance for people who are not white, male, ethno-nationalists. Blacks, women, and Muslims need not post.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:07 pm

P.S. no fatties

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:41 pm

Or replicants. You better hope Scott is talking out his ass.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:58 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:10 am
Pls be both our gfs, I'll give you reddit gold, the highest honor someone can receive.
Fuck that! I'll give you BTICOIN bitch! The Truest Gentleman's currency! *tips bedora* m'lady *bows* 8-)
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:39 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:41 pm
Or replicants. You better hope Scott is talking out his ass.
Don't you DARE try to droid-shame me, shitlord.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:10 pm

omgwut wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:23 am
I like to pretend DHI is the opposite of the girl gamers reddit sub - actually a bunch of women pretending to be dudes.
First too many germans. Now too many women (Kim doesn't count of course). What will be next?

By the way, I absolutely believe SuicideRoses to be a passive agressive bitch to other women. When it comes to genders, I don't think this is that common with men, but with women I have heard that so many times. She hates other women because they don't give her the attention she desires (no women will be thirsting after her fat ass) and she views them as competition. She can't hate men because she needs the attention - she can pity them and have no respect for them, it's entirely possible. I've said it before and I'll say it again, she looks, talks and acts like a depressed clown.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:05 pm

I have seen Lupa call her a friend (feels like I should put that in quotation marks), but Rosie would only be friends with her and the other ex-CA womenfolk if they were famous in some capacity. Doesn’t matter the gender, PuttingOutNothing has no use for other people unless they can give her attention or make her popular.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:13 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:05 pm
I have seen Lupa call her a friend (feels like I should put that in quotation marks), but Rosie would only be friends with her and the other ex-CA womenfolk if they were famous in some capacity. Doesn’t matter the gender, PuttingOutNothing has no use for other people unless they can give her attention or make her popular.
She is "friends" with april tho
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:17 pm

The word you're all looking for is "allies."
NOT friends.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.