PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:41 am

True. She also tweeted FOUR times about her fucking Oreo Os. Like she's proud she eats like a child.
LOOK AT ME I'm quirky and cool cuz I eat baby food!
I mean I'd eat em too but I ain't taking pics of it to social media like a fucking autist

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:46 am

Because who fucking cares what you had for breakfast? Nobody. Nobody at all. Nobody ever sat down and wondered what you or really anyone had for fucking breakfast. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck oooooooooooffff!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:46 am

I don't eat sugar cereal because that shit is fucking cancer.

Does normal cereal already not have enough sugar for you, bitch? Raisin Bran has like 14g or some shit. Who would want more sugar than that?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:22 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:46 am
I don't eat sugar cereal because that shit is fucking cancer.

Does normal cereal already not have enough sugar for you, bitch? Raisin Bran has like 14g or some shit. Who would want more sugar than that?
Oh man, there's this dank as shit German term that's old and not used anymore that was on point as shit. Fettsüchtig. Fat addicted. Every fat cunt was called that. "Sie hat Fettsucht" Kino as fuck, let me tell you. It was perfect because it was short, on point and blunt. Everything a German term should be. There you have it. Cunt's addicted to getting fat. Bam!
Time to bring that term back.

So to answer your question: Those people. Fettsüchtige.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:56 pm

Wasn't that just a more political-correct way of saying "She's fat?". Though it's a lot more honest regarding the reasons behind the fatness.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:38 am
I like birds for how peaceful and lacking in hate beings they are. They just operate not unlike machines. They do show character but are clearly very simple creatures. There's a placidness I'm very fond of with birds. They've been around for much longer so one should pay some respect to such an efficient life form.
Oh yeah, they're rad. The most variable personality trait seems to be their curiosity. We had some birds that tried just about anything they could get in their beaks, while others refused to eat fruit that had a different color from what they're used to.

And then you start to take a closer look at their feet and overall posture and see the lineage they have with dinosaurs. Weird, dude.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:39 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:25 am
I'd take her obese body over her inked rock-a-poser body any day.
Lol no you wouldn't

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:56 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:13 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:07 pm
Again with these kid's cereals, FFS. Pigs, all of them!
Get on with the times, grandpa, it's just Adult You being more like Child You... but with a twist!

pol-vs-rick-morty-redditor.jpg
That poltard revealed more about himself by diagnosing that guy via a bowl of cereals and a cartoon, than he could ever reveal about the cereal cartoon guy :lol:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:51 am

Credo in Deum wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:56 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:13 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:07 pm
Again with these kid's cereals, FFS. Pigs, all of them!
Get on with the times, grandpa, it's just Adult You being more like Child You... but with a twist!

pol-vs-rick-morty-redditor.jpg
That poltard revealed more about himself by diagnosing that guy via a bowl of cereals and a cartoon, than he could ever reveal about the cereal cartoon guy :lol:
Maybe. But having an ashtray filled with filthy Camels over the table where you eat triggers me so much, I'd side with the poltard based solely on that (let alone the gay way to consume pot and the shit taste in both cartoons and cereal).

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:55 am

Mixing smoking with eating is disgusting. I posted a video a while ago of some 420blazeit pound woman who smokes like a chimney and I just had to wonder how the fuck she got so fat when she also smokes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:01 am

My mother used to put cigarette buts in half drank cans of Dr. Pepper. Was the most disgusting shit ever.
As faggy as e-cigs are I'm glad she smokes those now and there aren't ash trays everywhere.
pibbs wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:41 am
LOOK AT ME I'm quirky and cool cuz I eat baby food!
When all she wants to eat is baby batter, but none of the men whose cum she'd swallow wanna give it to her.