PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Newhalf

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Newhalf » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:08 pm

Can I ask them to ask me for my criticism and they are then obliged to do so, like vampires?
It's a trap!

Dingus Bajingus

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:09 pm

>If the artist ASKS for it
>common in an art group.
>extremely bad form when you do it unsolicited
>Nobody outside my hand-chosen circle is allowed to have an opinion on what I create (unless that opinion is glowing praise, presumably).

If you want to make a living doing something creative, or fuck, even just put your creative endeavors out there for people to see, people are going to have opinions, some of those opinions aren't going to be gushing, ass-kissing validation, and some of those people are going to let you hear some less-than-glowing opinions. Suck it up, buttercup.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:34 pm

Has the creator of Police Quest 1 asked for this cunt's opinion "it's a male cop power fantasy only good for gym balls"?

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:42 pm

That's the thing that pisses me off the most of former CA. Their whole careers was criticizing other people's work unsolicited but you criticizing their shit is the worst thing you can do in this universe.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:03 pm

Which fits well with their selective approach to Fair Use wherein they want to be able to use whatever they want, but will call the internet cops immediately if you even use a clip fo their shit.

For whatever reason, they gravitate towards a "career" where they can only dish out hits, but never take them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:52 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:03 pm
Which fits well with their selective approach to Fair Use wherein they want to be able to use whatever they want, but will call the internet cops immediately if you even use a clip fo their shit.

For whatever reason, they gravitate towards a "career" where they can only dish out hits, but never take them.
Lindsay flipped out when some movie on Netflix used her hot dog GIF without her permission.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:01 am

Lindsay is public domain, haw haw haw!
What movie was that anyway 😅
It's a trap!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:50 pm

It's funny because that's the thing the public knows Lindsey for. I have seen that gif everywhere even places you wouldn't expect. Even normies use it.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:54 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:42 pm
That's the thing that pisses me off the most of former CA. Their whole careers was criticizing other people's work unsolicited but you criticizing their shit is the worst thing you can do in this universe.
And they had the nerve to get angry when that style of content attracted the same type of fan who would do it to them if they sucked. Those fans would be ostracised and banned and run to places like here, of they could take a joke DHI would have never become a thing
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:52 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:03 pm

Lindsay flipped out when some movie on Netflix used her hot dog GIF without her permission.
But she shut up real quick when I posted that clip of her on Lordkat's stream admitting she constantly violates copyright law knowingly on here.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:29 am

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:01 am
Lindsay is public domain, haw haw haw!
What movie was that anyway 😅
Some movie with Rebel Wilson, who, by the way is getting shit on currently by fat acceptance pieces of shit for daring to lose weight.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.