PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:40 pm

>projecting
Nice try kike.

Angelfire Memes

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:19 pm

Can't wait to watch this thread descend into thirstposting even worse than the Lupa thread.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:48 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:19 pm
Can't wait to watch this thread descend into thirstposting even worse than the Lupa thread.
I'd msay I want to cum on her fat udders, but our Oracle of Trannydom already passed his judgement, so I can't even fake innocence and say that I didn't know she used to be a man.

Unless... maybe we could somehow assume that men that look like women, "traps" if you will, might not be homosex, or "gay" iof you will. What's the general consensus about that topic?

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Traps = women who hide their dick so not gay
Women = like touching dicks which is gay
So sayeth ASS, probably.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:00 pm

TotalBiscuit isn't here right now to guestpost and screech at you. Guess we'll never know.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:01 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:57 pm
Women like touching dicks
You don't know that.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:49 pm

PUR is a bit lame, tbh. She doesn't even photoshop her twitter pictures right into the uncanny valley.
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:00 pm
TotalBiscuit isn't here right now to guestpost and screech at you. Guess we'll never know.
We could always hold an e-séance to find out.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:58 pm

So far I haven't seen anything majorly bad about Roses but I'm sure you people will find something :lol:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:01 pm

DHI will decide the threads fate.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:22 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:58 pm
So far I haven't seen anything majorly bad about Roses but I'm sure you people will find something :lol:
she wanted spoony's cock. There's some nauseating tweets out there of her cockteasing him, and then a vid from a stream where she flipped and said he's gross (something along those lines).

She was also tight with RapeWario and probably complecent in the coverup, so there's that.