PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:16 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:14 pm
Good thing those don't exist in real life cuckson.
tell that to ironliz

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:32 am

Found the video I was talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk_DxR6XqOU

Prepare the bleach at 1:30

The sperging about the boyfriend happens at the same time

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:16 pm

I've stopped when the cunt called herself confident. Bitch, you wear clown make-up unironically, you have a permanent grin on your face like you're about to stab someone, and you're raving about suicide all the time. You are delusional, not confident.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:56 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:16 pm
I've stopped when the cunt called herself confident. Bitch, you wear clown make-up unironically, you have a permanent grin on your face like you're about to stab someone, and you're raving about suicide all the time. You are delusional, not confident.
She also called herself "badass" at some point, while dressed like a 45 years old librarian who stole clothes from Rob Halford's corpse.

Only the most badass go cry on Twatter everytime someone tells them their videos are shit

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:48 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:20 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:14 am
LGR's combover is getting to the point of "stay away from that man, children."
That's nothing to how he used to look.

Talk about absolute neckbeard.
I take back everything I said.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:32 am
Found the video I was talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk_DxR6XqOU

Prepare the bleach at 1:30

The sperging about the boyfriend happens at the same time
LOL she looks like she's dressed for a Halloween party.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:28 pm

I remember some dude in school, who was way older in our grade most likely because he failed classes, sitting next to me who would dress exactly like her and rebel. He was nonstop talking about "this is my identity" and bla bla bla.

I heard when he finished school you saw him walking around with collar shirt and tie. Good for him, he grew up. Can't say that about Roses :lol:

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:37 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:14 am
LGR's combover is getting to the point of "stay away from that man, children."
I was going to say, LGR looks perfectly normal compared to how he used to look. The combover is kinda weird, but it's not FilmBald level's of awful.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:53 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:28 pm
I heard when he finished school you saw him walking around with collar shirt and tie. Good for him, he grew up. Can't say that about Roses :lol:
This is a huge issue with todays young adults, they never get past their high school/collage phase. You see parents still dressing like their in their early twenties. When I left college I shaved off my sideburns and cut my hair. There's a time and a place for outlandish fashion but adulthood is not the time. Thanks to my generation I go out of the way to be clean shaven and trimmed.
SpoilerShow

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:16 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:53 pm
Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:28 pm
This is a huge issue with todays young adults, they never get past their high school/collage phase. You see parents still dressing like their in their early twenties. When I left college I shaved off my sideburns and cut my hair. There's a time and a place for outlandish fashion but adulthood is not the time. Thanks to my generation I go out of the way to be clean shaven and trimmed.
Helps you blend into a crowd when committing a good rape.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger