PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:44 am

I like how she brought up kickboxing in the context of kicking someone's ass, then demonstrated beyond any shadow of a doubt that she's never sparred anyone. She's the female equivalent of the martial arts bedora tipper who watches a karate youtube video and thinks they can shatter arms.

Even more pathetic because boxing and kickboxing are fairly easy to find programs to join. It's not like trying to find a combat tai chi course or some bullshit. Kickboxing is everywhere. You can get in a ring pretty quickly and easily.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:58 am

BTW this is how Roses would totally kick that guy's ass with her kickboxing she learned from bideos.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:00 am

>It's cute that you think I would go to a gym.
Stupid fat cunt reveling in her mediocrity again, now she's wearing her lack of a healthy body as a symbol of achievement.
AdorableOtter wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:38 am
Seriously, I was a can't-even-pull-up-once skinny teenager but didn't have a BDD.
That's probably because you're not a woman.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:05 am

PushingUpKickboxing said: "I'll never see you in the ring again, so let me tell you this now... THIS is what I've got."

She's really tough guiz. She'll kick ur ass irl.
RAPEMAN wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:23 am

She is technically a cuckson, so it just runs in her genes. Also what is with these women and kickboxing, trucker lady does it also.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:37 am

Because you can get stupid shitty weightloss videos in burgerland that teach you "kickboxing" aka they tell you to punch and kick at the air with zero context. The only benefit to them is "weight loss" aka "move your limbs when we tell you to." Which literally any other kind of rapid movement routine would do just as well.

The ones I saw (an ex would watch them) spent zero time on form, which convinced me they were trash. Even apart from the fact learning from bideos is trash for fedora tippers and stay-at-home moms. If you can't do a move slow with proper form, there's zero point doing it fast. The basic shit like throwing a punch correctly never stops being relevant. What the hell does this bitch think the people at the gym hitting heavy bags and hand weights are doing there? They're practicing the actual shit. With other humans. So they can fight other humans.

I'd love to see her or cuckson in a ring.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:52 pm

Is this the modern version of "learning" martial arts from books advertised on comics?

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:37 am
The ones I saw (an ex would watch them) spent zero time on form, which convinced me they were trash.
Case and point, her tweet a page back about causing a stress fracture with a kick. I won't belittle someone for hurting himself training, it happens and been there, but it means 'Ya done fucked up' not 'I'm amazing.'

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Did she really have a stress fracture? I doubt she really knows what that means. I had one on my left foot. I mean this sounds like a retard:
I kicked my target so hard during kickboxing that I caused [another] stress fracture. It's okay. It just means I am strong like bull.
It means you did your training wrong not that you are strong like a bull lol

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:37 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:38 am
B-But... gym (classes) causes mental illnesses!!
Seriously, I was a can't-even-pull-up-once skinny teenager but didn't have a BDD. Maybe her father molested her or something.
Yeah Roses. They also should stop grading math classes on people being able to get the math problems right and should stop having a time limit for tests, even if that time limit is the entire class period. Take as much time as you need, boss. :roll:

PE is just like any other class. You're graded on the quality of the work you do, or should be if you're not in one of these "participation trophy" schools. That's how real life works. The only difference is PE is the one and only class that grades physical instead of mental ability. How do you think stupid kids feel in all their other classes? Doesn't mean those classes should stop having standards and kids shouldn't have to actually get facts right. If you don't like it, git gud. We've already contributed way too much to fat retards being comfortable being fat retards who never to try to get better and are a burden on everyone else in society.