PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
veris leta facies

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:48 am

Btw, I've never seen any real martial artist posting some "I kick so hard, stronk as bull" BS on their social media pages, let alone unironically bringing forth their martial art background in a threatening manner "I've been training kickboxing for years, just saying..", not only it would be fucking childish, but it would also tarnish the public image of their club and their governing body.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:58 am

SpoilerShow
When you do martial arts, you realize really fast how shit you are. It's like competing in anything else or learning any other skill.

No matter how good you get, there's always a class that's above you. The tier just keeps moving up and you never compare yourself against the lower tiers you've surpassed because there's no point. There's no point in someone with (for example) black belt level skill comparing himself to a white belt and bragging about how hot shit he is. That's like Daigo looking at people who started playing SF last weekend and gloating about being better than them.

Folks say the only competition that matters is the one against yourself. That's kind of true, but not because competition between your peers is bad. It's because who you consider your peers is going to change. Everyone is moving up, moving down, rotating in and out all the time. New people come in and old people leave. People move above you or below you in skill over time.

There are plenty of assholes and idiots in martial arts who do the whole DSP shit of thinking they're well hard men because they can beat on some scrub. They're either ignorant of all the other people who are worlds above them, or they pretend those people don't exist (like delusional DSP does with people who are better at SF2 than him.)
I'm pretty sure Roses is still morbidly obese, dangerhair-tatted, depression-riddled, anxiety-laden and wearing glasses. Let's just say she's not exactly the picture of a well hard badass we should all be afraid of. So the little e-threats are even more hilarious than usual.

"What the fuck did you just say to me, you little shit?!?"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:17 pm

She ain't fit. Fit women show off pictures of their whole body. Not one part that can be faked or hidden with a misleading camera shot

I also refuse to believe that was her because I didnt see a single tattoo in that picture.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:23 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:48 am
Btw, I've never seen any real martial artist posting some "I kick so hard, stronk as bull" BS on their social media pages, let alone unironically bringing forth their martial art background in a threatening manner "I've been training kickboxing for years, just saying..", not only it would be fucking childish, but it would also tarnish the public image of their club and their governing body.
💢💢😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠💢💢💢
NEVER MAKE FUN OF MASTER CUCKSON'S CUCK AGAIN
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:17 pm
She ain't fit. Fit women show off pictures of their whole body. Not one part that can be faked or hidden with a misleading camera shot

I also refuse to believe that was her because I didnt see a single tattoo in that picture.
She looks like mentally ill person but at least not super obese maybe....?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Note the above pic is 3 years old. She's a fatty now. You can tell because she only takes those fat girl angles.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:43 pm

That's a good point. She's returning to her TRUE & HONEST form again!
SpoilerShow

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:49 pm

That explains everything. She suffers from fat girl syndrome. Insecure fatty in her teens = maladjusted adult. Guaranteed she's a slut and struggles with a meth addiction.

EDIT: Just looked it up, bitch is 33. The FGS (fat girl syndrome) should start to manifest symptoms at an exponential rate the closer she comes to 40. Hence, the growing list of surgeries and mental illnesses she brags about.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:12 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:29 pm
Note the above pic is 3 years old. She's a fatty now. You can tell because she only takes those fat girl angles.
That's what I think too.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:16 pm

"Winter is coming! I better wear something skimpy to show off my body, then bitch about how it's cold and how men are raping me with their eyes."
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:25 am

I'd take her obese body over her inked rock-a-poser body any day.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.