PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:20 am

Long story short is he sold screwattack to roster teeth because death battle was basically the whole channel, so he did game attack which started as a 4 player smosh shit tier lets plays that eventually just evolved into pubg twitch streaming.

Basically the tldr is they were jerks and saying they are sorry, but are still privileged to have big corporate backings in order for them to succeed.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guru Larry » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:18 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:06 am
Remember the Game Jew who got cucked out of existence.
Game Jew left ScrewAttack after he wasn't invited to be part of the GameTrailers best friends club, in fact a few members left over that.

Craig literally told me he didn't invite him as he didn't think he was very good/high enough quality, when Wez and I were chatting with him to join the site.

But I didn't know they were kicked out of Rooster Teeth, he sold a 4 million sub YT channel and struggles to get an audience now? Karma is indeed a bitch. Shame he's like Pat and has run out of coat tails to ride on.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:18 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Stuttering Craig still has work? Has anything successful come from Screw-Attack besides the Nerd? Remember the Game Jew who got cucked out of existence.

Death Battle
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:18 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:18 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Remember the Game Jew who got cucked out of existence.
Game Jew left ScrewAttack after he wasn't invited to be part of the GameTrailers best friends club, in fact a few members left over that.
Actually, I was referring to his divorce.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:04 am

I just wanna put it out there and say fuck Rooster Teeth. I liked some of the old founders, but most half of them are fucked up trash fires who pander to the garbage masses with their shit tier content. Not to mention the bouts of SJWtism they’ve been having. Stinky bean farmer Gus condemned Kingdom Come: Deliverance because the developer stuck to his guns and made a historically accurate game without coloreds in it.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:56 am

We're getting to her. Where's the "fuck you guys" sassiness she displayed last week? Where's the confronting the trolls bravado? I love how Loopy is like "K. Thanks. Buh bye now."

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:47 pm

>muh depreshun
What does that even mean, coming from a cunt that pretended to an hero for attention so many times?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:58 pm

She’s like all these attention whores who’s decided that announcing her sadness to the world equals bravery.

Too many people have bought into the idea that it’s okay to be depressed and not do anything about it. Yeah, accept that you’re depressed but don’t let ride all over you.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:19 pm

Embracing mental illness and playing up any kind of mild discomfort as some mental illness has gotten us into all this shit in the first place.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:04 am
I just wanna put it out there and say fuck Rooster Teeth. I liked some of the old founders, but most half of them are fucked up trash fires who pander to the garbage masses with their shit tier kahntent. Not to mention the bouts of SJWtism they’ve been having. Stinky bean farmer Gus condemned Kingdom Come: Deliverance because the developer stuck to his guns and made a historically accurate game without coloreds in it.
And he's probably not even working on a We Wuz Kangz mod.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette