PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:44 pm

Too bad, Sarah, but only pregnant women have the right to have weird cravings at the most inconvenient hours, and they used to always have a husband at their side to indulge them. You're barren, fat and unimpressive, and the only guy in some sort of relationship with you is too busy sucking Black dicks at the most inconvenient hours.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:09 pm

What adult even has actual nightmares? The only bad dreams I get are about me not finding my car where I parked it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:38 pm

The last nightmare I had ended with me getting killed by a guy stabbing me in the gut with a knife. I woke up, checked that I was still in fact alive, then drank some water and had a walk around. Ten minutes later I was already sleeping again, because I had to wake up early for work. Hey Sarah, maybe you should try one of those, it will make your dumb nightmares look funny.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:43 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:09 pm
What adult even has actual nightmares? The only bad dreams I get are about me not finding my car where I parked it.
I have nightmares about the war.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:03 am

Waking up to Biden's clown world every morning is worse than any nightmare I could have. I wish I could just stay asleep until our (inter)national nightmare is over.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:52 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:09 pm
I used to have recurrent nightmares that I was still stuck in college. :lol:

I assume she has bad nightmares because of either histrionic bitch ptsd or medication use/abuse.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:27 am

The coolest nightmare I had was about a zombie apocalypse. It was also one of those dreams I get every now and then that feel like they go on for way too long. Wish I could remember them better.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:26 am

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for something to criticize here, aren't we?
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:59 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:26 am
Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for something to criticize here, aren't we?
Eh, I find her so hateable that she could drink water and I'd be annoyed.
I'll only praise her when she finally (and certainly accidentally) succeeds with a suicide attempt.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:05 pm

Her suicide attempts are less serious than @DepressionMuse's bag hat.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette