PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:27 am

Most art pieces are worthless as long as the artist is still alive, anyways.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:47 pm
Ever heard of digital painting? Sure, a drawing pad can cost a couple hundred bucks, but I think you'll be fine with a mouse and GIMP's various filters.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:31 pm

Fractals are piss-easy in the digital era. You don't even have to copy-paste that shit yourself. Just run a formula through a 2D or 3D imaging program.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm
I'd compliment her work if she DIDN'T HAVE HER HEAD UP HER OWN ASS! Christ.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:41 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:58 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 pm
I'd compliment her work if she DIDN'T HAVE HER HEAD UP HER OWN ASS! Christ.
Maybe she's just drawing what she sees up there.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:52 am

How was that even made? It looks like water colours under plastic? Is it even a real painting because I've never seen her display that kind of talent.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:17 pm

Paints mostly blood and spines... "I'm totally mentally stable guiz!" And yeah, I'm sure you're hearbroken about your therapist fleeing away from you, bitch. Next thing you know, that therapist will die under mysterious circumstances and Blubberqueen here will be painting on human skin.

I don't mind abstract paintings, they're just "things", some can be pretty nice, but it's a niche thing for sure, because every shit flinger like PushingOnHerNoose here can start smearing paints with her fingers and claim she made some "perfection", when in reality she doesn't care about anything and will just do one thing over and over, never refining a technique or anything. Actual refining your skills takes years, bitch, not an hour on twitter.

She would have a better luck making a breakthrough if she stuck the paintbrush up her ass and painted that way. (I think there is actually some artist that paints with his erect cock.) But hey, anything that can be used as a distress call to her paypigs to give her more disability money is good.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:31 pm
Fractals are piss-easy in the digital era. You don't even have to copy-paste that shit yourself. Just run a formula through a 2D or 3D imaging program.
Unless the programs can use the formula itself to draw, it's boring.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:52 am
How was that even made? It looks like water colours under plastic? Is it even a real painting because I've never seen her display that kind of talent.
Isn't it obvious from the "I need money for my paint", the color drips on the table, the way the pattern looks etc.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:54 pm

Oh. I gave her too much credit.
SpoilerShow

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:49 pm

$100 and it's yours!
Some items only $20!