PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:52 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:40 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:09 pm
How do people manage to actually enjoy coffee?
Sugar, and lots of it.
Starbucks.jpg in other words.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:54 pm

Coffee tastes much worse with sugar. Another common mistake is choosing "mild" coffee, which is straight up revolting. Get some strong dark roast instead. If you don't like that then I guess you just don't. But the mild stuff that's mostly pushed on people not into coffee is disgusting and sometimes even has a sour taste.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:49 am

I love the taste of coffee. You grow into it with age, I guess - like alcohol. I could drink coffee all day if caffeine didn't cause me to crawl out of my own skin. My brain will never develop a tolerance for it. I do need a liberal dose of cream to smooth out the edges but that negates the health benefits of the drink.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:16 am

Oh man, caffeine! Now we're talking! Caffeine and nicotine are my favourite drugs by far. Doesn't even matter how much caffeine I have in the morning hours, it's never too much. Get the shakes? Take more. Hasn't happened to me for years, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:11 am

Coffee? Alchohol? Sorry, I only drink Soylent.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:08 pm

Caffeine doesn't give me the shakes at all. I can drink a pot of coffee and still win a game of Operation afterwards.
Is Spoony dead yet?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:36 pm

She works up a sweat from just moving around.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Oh-ho-ho~. How naughty :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:59 pm

Maybe she should try using underarm.

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:49 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:59 pm
Maybe she should try using underarm.
Maybe she should try showering.