PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:42 pm

I see that "I'm happier now" is working out perfectly for her.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by RedLine » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:02 pm

Roses wrote: Had bulimia for 12 years. Yeah, I'm sensitive to things like this.
It is unfortunate that no one ever told her that the world doesn't exist to cater to her.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:01 pm

You had bulimia (and still have it, we know you still purge you fat whore) because you've been a massive lard golem and decided that instead of eating less it'd be easier to just keep overeating but throw it all up afterwards.
You're a fat mess, Sarah, and can't fucking control yourself. You're problem was never thinking or feeling pressured into eating dangerously little. Your problem is that you just keep stuffing your fat face and never learned to stop doing that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:14 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:43 pm
Bitch gets triggered by plates, and goes on a multi-tweet tirade.
Something, something... ...and more tweets like this.
I guess all those violent video games you played made you a murderer too right?

It's a fucking plate, and a joke one at that. I'd be more annoyed since you also joined the Twitter mob to get that guy fired form GOG but knowing the miserable and shitty life you live makes me merely pity you. Like Lupa you are getting what you deserve.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:10 am
People told you you'd be happy as a house wife, barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. And you would've been. Now you're lonely and hideous, past whatever you'd call your prime, damaged and have fits of having to cry randomly. You haven't even seen "happy" with binoculars from far away, let alone are happy.
Funny how she wanted to rebel against this but in a warped way has reverted back to it. She is home all day and barely goes outside, that bird is pretty much her surrogate child (unlike the more typical cat) and while she may not be literally pregnant she does gain and lose weight in 9 month cycles. Subconsciously she wants that trad life but she is miserable because there is no man there (whether she knows it or not), hence the eating to hide the pain.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:46 am

She's a freaking cartoon character

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:23 am

Reminds me of this fucking shit.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:31 am

Huh, it's moviebob's future.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:36 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:46 am
She's a freaking cartoon character
>14 courses

I assume she means 14 plates on a sushi train, and even that is absurd. 8 is a big meal for me and I'm fucking 6ft tall and lift. She is short and female so Kugel is 1000% right when he says she purges after stuffing her face.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:33 pm

Of course she would be offended by plates, but not the food that would be on them. Social media gave too much power to sensitive fucks.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:53 pm

Bullshit she's offended at a plate. She eats pizza from the carpet and ice cream sandwiches that fell into the shitter. She'd be fine with a dry cowpat for a plate if the portion size of whatever is on it has a "family" prefix.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!